Dr.Tones

Jan 7, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think maybe I worded my post incorrectly. So, the rally thing. Definitely not for me. I don't like bumping elbows with people while I'm trying to detect. But I have to be there for work. But what I'm saying is... after the rally, I'm looking to meet up with some people who wouldn't mind hosting me on a dig. I don't get to go across the pond much so I wanted to stay for about a week after the rally and do some meet ups. I figured there would be some people over there with YouTube channels or whatever that would like to collaborate. Looks like I might be hooking up with Chill Bill and possibly the man in the hat. Just trying to work out some details. But if you guys do end up at Detectival, please come to the Minelab booth and say hello!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think maybe I worded my post incorrectly. So, the rally thing. Definitely not for me. I don't like bumping elbows with people while I'm trying to detect. But I have to be there for work. But what I'm saying is... after the rally, I'm looking to meet up with some people who wouldn't mind hosting me on a dig. I don't get to go across the pond much so I wanted to stay for about a week after the rally and do some meet ups. I figured there would be some people over there with YouTube channels or whatever that would like to collaborate. Looks like I might be hooking up with Chill Bill and possibly the man in the hat. Just trying to work out some details. But if you guys do end up at Detectival, please come to the Minelab booth and say hello!

Funny, because Cru'Dad & I were discussing your post & staying after the rally for a week on others land was the only thing that made sense to me, other than it was a much cheaper option than most detecting holidays in the UK.
Good luck.
The only advise I would give is be quick, get out way ahead & sniff out the best spots first, its your best chance. It is a race.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions