Anyone got the blues?

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is a local friend. Worth checking out! Two more friends who sadly passed away not too long ago, are Rock Bottom and Deacon Fuller (he was my best friend's hubby, not to mention a really, really great guy). Heaven must sound so good up there, now. ;)

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Everybody! All of this is great! More my kinda music. Thanks. Even a couple of new ones, to me.
Trapper Girl, I'd not heard of Roy Book Binder. Hey, he's great. I'll check out some of his other stuff when I get a chance.

Last edited:

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey man, don't look at me....I only listened to thrash (death metal) in high school but I was born and raised on the blues!

Seen Buddy Guy a few times live and he still rocks pretty hard for his age!

:headbang:

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Viking, I might find some of it that's 'acceptable' to my ears. I just haven't found any rap that I can like, yet. I haven't checked out one that was suggested for me yet. Although it's rap, it might be ok.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes! Muddy, that's a great one. Always liked it.

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great stuff everyone!

Other than a jaw harp, the only instrument I play is blues harmonica and I thought I would do a triple shot of some harp legends.

There's many tracks that better showcase his abilities but I wanted to get a live performance of the master......

This is just a great example of the type of entertainment you would expect from Junior and not only would you be up dancing but probably also laughing your ass off too!

Finally, Mr. Cotton will work a sweat blowin' that harp like there's no tomorrow!

I gotta go now....These guys just inspired me to grab that Honer (in C) and give 'er until my lips turn blue!

:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread