-------------------------------------
just keep stacking, just keep stacking, stacking stacking stacking

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Post a picture of the box and rolls. Maybe somebody will recognize the pictures.

OP
OP
B

bob-ay

Greenie
May 5, 2014
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will search later tonight after work. Ill snap a picture

OP
OP
B

bob-ay

Greenie
May 5, 2014
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As expected they were searched/cherry picked already. On to the next batch....
Here's some quick pics
1.jpeg
2.jpeg

barneyb71

Mar 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My deposit bank for work told me they had $120 in halves....they showed them to me and I said no thanks because they were rerolls. The yellow rolls with one end folded over. I will probably buy them just to move them out of there for them. They save coins for me and they never get enough to ship out so I move them from that bank to my normal half dollar drop bank.

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any member that admits to this should be banned from Tresurenet!

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone did claim this prize I got in a PM. Not saying names lol
I just don't get it, new coin wrappers/rollers/papers, whatever you want to call them, are NOT expensive. You can get 1000 (yes enough to roll 20 boxes) for 5 or 6 bucks. :dontknow:

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just don't get it, new coin wrappers/rollers/papers, whatever you want to call them, are NOT expensive. You can get 1000 (yes enough to roll 20 boxes) for 5 or 6 bucks. :dontknow:

I don't get it either. They're going to be devoid of silver regardless of what they're wrapped in. In all my years on this forum I have never figured out why it matters.

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't get it either. They're going to be devoid of silver regardless of what they're wrapped in. In all my years on this forum I have never figured out why it matters.
When you receive repacks from Brinks, Loomis or any of the others, they are almost always rewrapped with the original wrappers and everyone knows how disappointing that is. Just sayin.

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My deposit bank for work told me they had $120 in halves....they showed them to me and I said no thanks because they were rerolls. The yellow rolls with one end folded over. I will probably buy them just to move them out of there for them. They save coins for me and they never get enough to ship out so I move them from that bank to my normal half dollar drop bank.

:coffee2: That would be a good move on your part. Since they save coins for you, it helps cement a good relationship with the tellers at that bank. I've often done that in the name of good relations.
HH
Gary

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread