NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On just about every restoration job over the years, as well as remodeling jobs, and new construction, I have hidden things in the wall cavities.

Pretty much everything I've ever built has a new penny from the year I built it nailed to the framing and my name signed around it....

As to the original question... About 20 years ago I was working as the punch out guy on some townhouses near downtown Atlanta, one day I went to taco bell for lunch and ordered some extra for later. After I ate I stashed the leftovers in a wall cavity where a gas fireplace had been installed. There was a little spot there out of sight where I figured no one would see my bag of food and either eat it or toss it thinking it was trash..... After that I went over to another part of the site and finished the day working there. When I came back, the sheetrockers had been through and sealed my leftovers into the wall where I'm sure they still are to this day. I never said anything, and I definitely wasn't about to cut a hole in the wall to get some nachos or whatever I had in there

Some day that place will get remodeled, and my secret will be revealed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread