Anyone in or near Albany NY?

outraged

Apr 14, 2007
East Greenbush NY
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/Troy Shadow X2/Ace 250
Hello,
Im new to this forum and i am trying to see if there is anyone near my area who is either in a club or would like to get together and search out some hidden treasure!!!

I live just outside of Albany NY. I have a few friends in the area with machines...As well as my father who has been detecting for 25 years. I remember my mother and father selling detectors when i was just a young boy. Now as a 33yo father of 3 i can not think of a better way to spend my free time! Well if you are in this area or know someone who is let me know. I have several virgin spots lined up for this spring. Most along the Hudson river. Also i have a spot where ive gone now for 4 years in a row. 1 GIANT field where we have pulled almost 800 colonial coins from. Including 20 vermont coppers and several conn coppers. Thanks for reading my post!

Kevin

deeotto

Mar 1, 2007
Hey Kevin,
Just north of you in Saratoga area. Let me know when and where and I'll meet you if I can. I'm pretty new to this but would like to hunt with some experienced th'ers. Sweeping a White's MXT. Only started 2 weeks ago. So far just clad and junk. I haven't had time to do any research into the area.
Dave

OP
OP
outraged

outraged

Apr 14, 2007
East Greenbush NY
Detector(s) used
deeotto said:
Hey Kevin,
Just north of you in Saratoga area. Let me know when and where and I'll meet you if I can. I'm pretty new to this but would like to hunt with some experienced th'ers. Sweeping a White's MXT. Only started 2 weeks ago. So far just clad and junk. I haven't had time to do any research into the area.
Dave
Lets go out this weekend if youd like....Let me know when your available

littlebird13

Feb 21, 2006
UPSTATE N.Y.
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
I live a couple hours drive near Plattsburgh but I would make the drive sometime. I usually just hunt farm fields here. I have found only farm equipment old horseshoes and such. cool stuff tho. let me know i would love to hunt with someone else. let me know

kenny

OP
OP
outraged

outraged

Apr 14, 2007
East Greenbush NY
Detector(s) used
If you guys want to plan a hunt for this weekend let me know. I would love to have a few guys to hunt with.

Donedroolin

Feb 3, 2008
Hey guys whats up?, I am from Athens near Coxsackie NY. Between Albany and Kingston. I have a Radio Shack discovery 1000 been using for about three years. My wife gave me a Whites Prizm 5 for christmas and have not tried it yet. Looking for people to hunt and new places to search. Type to you guys soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread