Anyone Interested in a NEW 2 Box Whites TM808

OP
OP
FunWithTreasure

FunWithTreasure

Oct 12, 2008
UncleTykie said:
FunWithTreasure said:
Anyone interested in my New in box with video and paperwork Whites TM808 2 box before it goes off to ebay? All trade offers entertained..

How Much?

I paid 700 Id sell it for 500 its new in the box.

JackInFlorida

Feb 28, 2007
Leesburg, FL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 - Whites PI Pro, Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Want to trade for a White's PI Pro? AKA Pulse Diver. It has the neutral buoyancy coil. Just bought an Excalibur, so will likely use that one in the water from now on.

Jack

OP
OP
FunWithTreasure

FunWithTreasure

Oct 12, 2008
JackInFlorida said:
Want to trade for a White's PI Pro? AKA Pulse Diver. It has the neutral buoyancy coil. Just bought an Excalibur, so will likely use that one in the water from now on.

Jack

I have a real nice water machine. I am looking for a good land machine for the wife.

JackInFlorida

Feb 28, 2007
Leesburg, FL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 - Whites PI Pro, Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FunWithTreasure said:
I have a real nice water machine. I am looking for a good land machine for the wife.

I have a Fisher F-70. Bought it for my daughter, but it is to much for her, just got her an ACE 250. Was going to wait and put it on e-bay closer to Christmas. How bout that + $100 cash?

Jack

OP
OP
FunWithTreasure

FunWithTreasure

Oct 12, 2008
JackInFlorida said:
FunWithTreasure said:

I have a Fisher F-70. Bought it for my daughter, but it is to much for her, just got her an ACE 250. Was going to wait and put it on e-bay closer to Christmas. How bout that + $100 cash?

Jack

Yes I would do it for that. Someone just pm'd me about the Tm808 and asked if I sent in the Warranty Card just wanted to let you know as well that I didnt it is blank and in the box with the manual, video, and unit

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread