Anyone interested in a trade?

dirtyJohn

Nov 30, 2007
Whiskey Junction, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD2, Tesoro Tiger Shark, DetectorPro Uniprobe, DetectorPro Pistol Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I figured I'd post this here since I've met some of you guys before.

I have a standard Teknetics T2 that I've been using for a couple years. I have both the 11"DD and 5"DD coils both with coil covers and dust covers for the detector and a stand to keep it off the ground. I just bought an F75 SE so the T2 has become redundant as it doesn't really do anything the F75 SE can't do (both machines are very similar). It's a super deep and fast response machine and anyone that's been around this hobby for awhile knows it's reputation.

I'm looking for a submersible water machine (not an AT Pro) for the beaches and ponds and creeks up here in lake county. I could throw in some cash to even things out also for the right machine.

If anyone's interested please respond. I can meet you anywhere you'd like.

Merry Christmas!

HH
John

P.S. Ignore the link that treasurenet put up for the T2 as it's referring to the newer T2 SE. This one is the standard version without the boost or Cache modes.

Here's a link to my machine http://www.tekneticst2.com/teknetics-t2-metal-detector.htm

Last edited:
OP
OP
dirtyJohn

dirtyJohn

Nov 30, 2007
Whiskey Junction, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD2, Tesoro Tiger Shark, DetectorPro Uniprobe, DetectorPro Pistol Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just an update. I traded with another Tnet member for a Tesoro Tiger Shark with a couple of coils. Guess I'll be getting wet this summer.
HH
John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions