Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bagged these up 30+ years ago.First time they have seen the light of day since. Enjoy... 008.JPG Close up shots.002.JPG003.JPG

Last edited:
i do love finding wheaties

Nice, but what is the reason they are all REVERSE sides up, what are the dates.

Nice, but what is the reason they are all REVERSE sides up, what are the dates.

017.JPG
Took a while to go through them all.But here is the list.See anything good :)

i see some semi key dates

Finally separated the 20s from the rest........1920 through 1929.023.JPG

You've got a lot of NICE LOOKING teens, 20's, and 30's.

006.JPG The Teens ..... All the pennies in this thread have spent about 1/2 their entire life IN circulation.And 1/2 their entire life OUT of circulation.

005.JPG And the oldest...008.JPG

They'll keep you busy sorting. I have 1,605 of them. Doing quite well sitting in rolls.

Any ides, who/where/how to get them graded ?

.............025.JPG

029.JPG
Getting there slowly

Best bet is study up on grading and determine the grades yourself. Or post clear pictures of some of the better ones for opinions here. While they are nice coins I don't see anything worth enough to justify having them professionally graded.

Agreed. It's the one's with mint marks, like a 1914D is what you want. Even a 1924 with the D mint mark is a much rarer coin.

I have lots of Wheaties, there was a time I collected them , must have hundreds. Never sold any. Dont think i have any that are worth more then a few bucks though. Then again I haven't looked at them in years.

Get yourself the current "U S RED BOOK", you will be able to self grade the coins you think have any value. Proceed from there. Good luck on eating your WHEATIES.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back