Anyone know anything about old Bell and Howell cameras and projectors.

dblski

Mar 18, 2009
I bought an old Bell and Howell 323 movie camera and it came with the projector, and a light that hooks up to the projector. I don't know anything about this camera, could any of you help. I paid five dollars for it all, took a chance maybe it will pay off. Any help on the price of this set would help. Thanks,
Jake

dblski said:
I bought an old Bell and Howell 323 movie camera and it came with the projector, and a light that hooks up to the projector. I don't know anything about this camera, could any of you help. I paid five dollars for it all, took a chance maybe it will pay off. Any help on the price of this set would help. Thanks,
Jake

I bet it looks like this
bellhowellcine.jpg

This movie camera was commercialized in 1956. In 1953 la Bell & Howell produced the model "220", a very cheap movie camera. Bell & Howell produced many models, descended from the "220": they had the same structure, only the "number" of the model and some little details changed. My movie camera is equipped with the following lens: Bell & Howell Super Comat 10mm - f:2.3. Is weight is 0,900 kg. its size is 160x70x90 mm.
(this is all from the http://www.movie-camera.it/belle.html website.

Not in big demand. last month I listed this camera on ebay.
filmo-01.jpg

Only sold it for $9.99 after three auctions. mine is even older at 1949. But I still made a few bucks on it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back