Anyone know of any nugget fields in vermont

Snaef98

Tenderfoot
Jun 28, 2006
Hello all my names Shawn and i am from Central vermont, its always been a dream of mine to get into metal detecting / prospecting since i was just a weee lad. Well now im 23 got my brand new White's DFX top of the line metal detector and am getting other supplies, waiters, gps, pan and sluice, pick etc. I was wondering if anyone knows of any good places to hunt gold nuggets with a detector other than gold brook which some have been found but very rarely. Also if there is anyone living in vermont that has gold / metaldetecting experience and would be up for helping me learn about it and my detector and is interested in meeting up for a hunt i am availible most days of most weeks. Shoot me an email at [email protected] or reply to this post.

Upvote 0
P

PAUL33333

Hows it going, Im Paul, 22, from Ma.....Ive got some locations.....still havent found any nuggets myself.....just started looking fairly recently.....I have been metal detecting,though, for about 8 years.......I wrote you an email...respond back, or IM me at punkrockboarder6.
--Paul

OP
OP
S

Snaef98

Tenderfoot
Jun 28, 2006
Hey paul thanks for replying had a great chat last night and i am psyched up for some hunts. Also anyone else who messages me please do not use AIM's seperate chat program which is not built into aol, as im afk sometimes and can not contact you if you log out. if that is the case then please email me at the email i provided or at least leave me a way to contact you in your message. thanks - shawn

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread