anyone know of places to hunt around Cabot?

OP
OP
D

dustbuster

Nov 10, 2008
Dallas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro
Also, read in this forum that a permit is needed to hunt the parks in Ark. I'd appreciate any info anyone has about this. Don't want to do anything illegal!!!!
dustbuster

ark turtle

Nov 2, 2007
dustbuster said:
Also, read in this forum that a permit is needed to hunt the parks in Ark. I'd appreciate any info anyone has about this. Don't want to do anything illegal!!!!
dustbuster

I am over at El Paso, and also have a hard time finding a place to hunt..
Please post if you find anything about permit.. I am only hunting on someone, anyone,
farms etc..

Ark Turtle

lildave

Dec 26, 2007
Arkansas,California,Texas,Louisiana
Detector(s) used
BH101.Whites MXT,Torsero comp
i have never had any Problems hunting with my md in cabot or jacksonville,and i know of no law that says you cant md in cabot parks,etc. at the present time i am the President of the Arkansas Treasure Hunters CLUB, i dont know who started that law,but its invalid anyways,but always remember the code of ethics, when in doubt get permmission from the owner of the property,and ohhh yeah if you reside in cabot or jacksonville, here is a free one for you,you can show proof you live in that city by your drivers lic,and you pay taxes in that city ,then you pay the taxes on the parks as well, there fore they can not restrict use to you as long as you dont distroy the area.thats when they will charge you .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread