Anyone know the best place to sell Jewelry ?

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just Wondering

I been Ripped in the past .

I have a few 18k rings + a Couple Nice Settings That I have dug over the years and a couple are
Designer types Bergio , Novel .

Would like to get over melt plus some of the rings have 1/4 c to almost 3/4 c of (side stones).

I really want to trade for a nice AK or AR Rifle. But I've Sat on them this long.

Found a Killer 18k Band W/Diamonds a couple weeks ago that I,m now Wearing (with the wife,s Approval ).

Davers

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
try Ebay you can set the price with a reserve price if they don't bid it up to that price no sale

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Well my brother in law bought a AR15.Its a nice looking gun but i would never own one,not even if it was given to me.A few years ago around christmas time we went to the NH gunshow.My brother inlaw bought me a yugoslav SKS for christmas 295 buck.The next day we went to bang a few rounds off.He brought his AR15.My brother inlaw stuffed a magazine in it and handed it to me.I emptied the mag,stuffed another one in.three rounds out of that mag it jammed,I took a look at it.there was a empty shell casing not just stuck but almost welded into the chamber.We tried prying it out,no good.we took the cleaning rod from the SKS which fit nicely down the AR barrel and tried tapping the casing out,no good.Then we tried hammering it out,no good.If that happened in a bad situation youre a deadman.The Ruger mini14 is chambered for .223,the Ruger mini30 is chambered for 7.62x39 same as the SKS and the AK47.For what they want for an AR15 you could probably pick up 3 SKS's or AK47s

collision

Jul 14, 2014
Temecula
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sell it at an antique auction in your area in small specific lots...
This way you can get more because each lot is usually more valuable as a group than just one piece.

jturgeon13

Tenderfoot
Aug 8, 2014
michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari , White's V3i , Teknetic's T2 SE ,

Garrett GTI 2500 , White's Coin Master GT , Titan 9000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sell jewerly

Just Wondering

I been Ripped in the past .

I have a few 18k rings + a Couple Nice Settings That I have dug over the years and a couple are
Designer types Bergio , Novel .

Would like to get over melt plus some of the rings have 1/4 c to almost 3/4 c of (side stones).

I really want to trade for a nice AK or AR Rifle. But I've Sat on them this long.

Found a Killer 18k Band W/Diamonds a couple weeks ago that I,m now Wearing (with the wife,s Approval ).

Davers

Ebay the world at your finger tips set a reserve and put in auction !

RJ55

Bronze Member
Jul 2, 2014
western NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Get you a real rifle M1a . Fires 7.62x51 /308 will make cover into concealment.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread