Anyone near Tacoma, WA looking for a TH buddy?

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Hey Dave! If I ever get this sale of my business wrapped up, I'd love to come up to hunt. I have family in Tacoma. I used to live at 4814 McKinley Ave. Family on S.J st, Puyallup & out at Gardner. You're only 4.5 hours away. Spotz

S

SonjaMarie

Dear Dave,

I do live near Tacoma (I lived near the mall when I was going to TCC in mid 90s), but I don't drive and I don't have my MD yet, and then have to learn how to use it. Maybe in the future we can meet up or you can come over to Vashon and hunt with me over here. Good luck though!

Sonja Marie

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Sonja! Maybe we all three can get together in a month or two. Never been to Vashon but it sounds like you have a great area to detect. I'll bring my QXT for you to use if you don't have a detector by then. Spotz

email me if your serious /same to Zombee

S

SonjaMarie

Dear Spotz,

Oh I'll have my MD by then, I'm getting it Weds if the UPS site is right. Then I have to watch the video and read the manual and then test it out in our yard.

Depending on when exactly in 2 months you mean that'd be great. I am however going to London on April 30th and returning late the 5th of May, not a very long trip but I can't wait. Wish I could take the MD with me but won't have time to go any where to hunt.

I'll email you to.

Sonja Marie

OP
OP
zommbee

zommbee

Jan 31, 2005
Tacoma, WA
Hi Sonja & Spotz

By all means - email and we can get together on the island - maybe this spring.
And Spotz - where again are you? I travel a lot for work (self employed) and
I'm in Eastern Wa quite often.

My email is [email protected]

Lookforward to TH'ing with either or both.

Dave

S

SonjaMarie

Spotz,

Emailed you back.

I just hope I get better with mine or I won't have anything good to show you guys! Getting a trowel tomorrow, hope that helps a lot.

Figuring out depth and P/P is a bit of problem I need to work on.

Sonja Marie

Eagle5US

Greenie
Jan 9, 2005
We are moving to Fort Lewis in May...

Looks like we should maybe grill mammals and have a MD day ;D

Eagle

S

SonjaMarie

Yes, I've suggested a picnic or potluck, but someone will have to bring a grill if they can, we don't have one though we do make our hamburgers and steaks in our stove that they come out good to.

Sonja Marie

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Hey there Eagles! The more the better. Email any of us when you get setteled in. I used to be stationed at McChord about a million years ago. Spotz

Shutterbug

Nov 6, 2004
Hey guys...
I live near Seattle and would like to get together with the group for a hunt. I'm retired and can go just about any day that's good for the rest of you.... That will be something to look forward to! It would be great to have a bunch of us get together! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread