Pipster

Mar 8, 2007
denver
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, vision v3i,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats right i scored a barber today:hello2::hello2::hello2:

then i dumped the coins from bank one and the teller gives me two silver dimes from his tray "all he had"
and then it went down hill
bank-1
box 1- 1908 barber
box2-skunk

bank-2
4boxes all skunk

bank3
2 boxes skunk

bank4
forgot my order
well i also bought a couple boxes of dimes and pennies i still need to sort thought i would throw this post up though as it was my first barber

Attachments

• DSCF0380.JPG
    DSCF0380.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCF0379.JPG
    DSCF0379.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 66
Upvote 0

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found 3 barbers it makes the skunks not hirt so bad!! Nice find!!

Bobbypins

May 31, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whatever gets the job done
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
AWESOME! I'm lucky to score some silver dimes over here. Can't even imagine a Barber half. Jeesh. You're killing it bro

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
AWESOME! I'm lucky to score some silver dimes over here. Can't even imagine a Barber half. Jeesh. You're killing it bro

Are you in the military? Your flag is Japanese, so I could only think of acquiring American coins in Japan through military banks and accidental change.

Bobbypins

May 31, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whatever gets the job done
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Are you in the military? Your flag is Japanese, so I could only think of acquiring American coins in Japan through military banks and accidental change.

I'm not IN the military, only working as a contractor over here. There are many banks on the various military bases, and I've searched all the dimes at Kadena. There are a couple other coin roll hunters who search everything else. I scored what I could and only have 1 more base to visit to get all their pennies. My Ryedale has ripped over 500 lbs of copper from this island, and since we don't use pennies here anymore (penny rounding), what's here is pretty much it. Pipster (the OP) is my youngest brother. I come here from time to time to see what he finds... which seems to be pretty good when he moves some volume.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice find, love barber halves, hopefully sooner than later I will become a member of the barber club too! :)
HH
Buff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread