Anyone on Kimbucktwo?

tlowery04

Apr 29, 2011
Cashion Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
White Eagle II, Minelab ETrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i was wondering if anyone was on the australian metal detecting site kimbucktwo, i've tried to join their forum but cannot get a validation email for some reason. I re-sent it but it won't come through. They have some articles on detecting in my area i wanted to look/post on, but i can't find any support email information for them either. Yes I checked my spam folder =)

Upvote 0

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never heard of them to be honest, but I have this link for you.. I'm exactly like Groucho Marx when it comes to forums/clubs, but just the opposite. When they don't want me, I join anyway :laughing7:

Good luck

Login

OP
OP
tlowery04

tlowery04

Apr 29, 2011
Cashion Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yep thats the one, when i log in, it says my account needs to be verified via email.

when i go to my email there isnt anything from kimbucktwo

when i go to re-register thinking i put in the wrong email, it says my email is taken.

when i go to lost password, it asks me to resend the validation email.

when i resend the validation email it says thank you etc and never arrives in my inbox.

there is nothing in my inbox, and nothing in my spam folder, nothing in my trash bin and since it asks for my email it has to be the right address.

there is no point of contact for any admin or site supervisor to ask for help.

so.... i was hoping someone on here was a member and could forward on my problem or find me an email address from the other side of the wall.

Thank you for your help though Spartacus, I appreciate the response

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
P.S. I tried to join and I can't even get past entering a password :laughing7:

Site just may be bogus, or have only 1 member :tongue3:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Maybe the flood there is causing problems. Frank

111-1 profile.jpg

OP
OP
tlowery04

tlowery04

Apr 29, 2011
Cashion Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
oh well, i'll just use google to search their website and not get to talk to any of them i guess. seems like a horrible layout to not have any contact information for people having trouble joining their forums.

goodbeard

Mar 5, 2013
Canberra
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
oh well, i'll just use google to search their website and not get to talk to any of them i guess. seems like a horrible layout to not have any contact information for people having trouble joining their forums.

I am a member of Kimbucktwo, apparently we had email problems around the time you were trying to join up. Hope you tried again.

Midas Mole

May 6, 2013
waterloo road london & preston lancashire
Detector(s) used
silver sabre, minelab soverign, garrett at pro, arado 130
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone on Kimbucktwo site ?

I am a member of Kimbucktwo, apparently we had email problems around the time you were trying to join up. Hope you tried again.

Had the same result yesterday Monday 6th May 2013, goodbeard, if you can contact a moderator about this, much obliged !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread