Anyone panning?

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got a pan and am intrested in trying to pan for gold in the area......if anyone knows of any creeks in SE wisconsin area let me know, and if we can get some people together maybe you could teach me......lol

I know plum creek has been known to hold trace amounts of gold.......but i dont know anyone on the creek or info about an open area where u can pan. I also have a sucker.......found a rummage in the area with a bunch of gold panning equiptment......if i had the money i woulda bought the bigger equiptment they had.....$30 bucks for i think it was 5 pans....the sucker and 2 dredges.......awsome deal.......wish i had the money for it.

OP
OP
alpha105

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I talked to one of the Greenbush guys who invited me to come down with them.....he was on this site just cant recall the name =\. Was awhile ago. The rummage was just off of Brown Deer Rd in Milwaukee.....they were actually telling me of a meeting that day which as usual i couldnt attend due to time restrictions. Would prefer a private run with someone who knows what their doing, so i can learn, over a group run anyday though...

Bumpstick

Jun 1, 2008
Lake Country WI.
Detector(s) used
MineLab/ Excalibur&Exterra705/ Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I go out from time to time but haven't found any 1 spot that pays. I keep my pan under the back seat
of my truck dipping it here and there rubber boots in the tool box.
No nuggets yet just a little dust, man is it fine.
I do have some dirt from a gold mine out in the garage that would be some good practice material.
If you want to take it down to the stream and practice I am game.
I also have a large tub I pan into.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread