Anyone running the 13 Inch Ultimate on their T2 SE ?

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have a lot of fields I am wanting to hit this winter with my new T2 SE. The area has a lot of scattered CW relics and is near an old ferry crossing on the TN river. Literally a ghost town (1812-1870). I have hit a couple of really early home sites and pulled tons of flat buttons and assorted relics with my G2, but lots of really deep stuff. Wanting the coil for the obvious increase in coverage and depth but not sure if it would be a big benefit over the stock 11. Will admit that the 5 inch floored me in the test garden on depth but just got the detector a few days ago so not a great deal of time on it. Dying for them to cut hay in one of the sites to see if I missed much with my G2 due to depth. First day picture. Probably have found 3 times this much after repeated trips but seems pretty well cleaned up as far as what the G2 would pull out.
photo (2).JPG

Last edited:

Dirt.Hound

Mar 5, 2013
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have the 13" Ultimate on my Gamma and LOVE it. Best coil I've owned. Deeeeep and IDs well... highly recommend it.

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been thinkin of getting one myself there GUNS. Hope to hear from some users. I've also been lookin at a butterfly. Good thread bud!!! HH

OP
OP
TNGUNS

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Much appreciated fishstick:occasion14:

Garbagebill

Nov 1, 2013
San Joaquin valley Ca.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics gamma 6000/Detech 13" Ultimate DD Coil
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Buzz Wilson Bomb Sheath/Lesche digging tool/Black Widow headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I too use the 13" ultimate on my gamma, I don't ever want to take it off! It's spot on for coinage, you'll love the depth! I damn near got tired of digging 11" holes for quarters. Damn near. Lol (I actually did dig my first silver quarter at 11" :) you'll fall in love with your machine all over again! Lol HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread