Anyone Seen My Camera?

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy folks. Being the pack rat disorganized hoarder I am I have misplaced my trusty old Pentax digital camera I use for taking my pictures with for the forum. I have another couple of digital cameras but, I like the old Pentax the best. I do have a mess of stuff, mostly junk, I was hoping to post but, I can't seem to recover my Pentax? Anyhow, I just thought I'd let you know I need to get organized and keep stuff in it's proper place. Yeah, good luck with that.:tongue3:

IMGP2730.JPG

Another one of my treasures. Picture taken with my missing Pentax.

What the heck. Just to amuse ya'll I'll include a video I made after receiving a damaged 1961 Danelectro Twin 15 Amp the UPS slammed to the ground. Enjoy this hick from the sticks. Yee Haw !

Last edited:

ChampFerguson/TN

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2013
TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari .......... Minelab Excalibur II ....... ........Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Brings back memories.
I was in a garage band in the 60s and had the red on white Fender Mustang. Sold it for 2k+ years ago on ebay; apparently theres Japanese collectors for them out there. Also sold my large tubed Gretsch amp for 4 digits to someone in England. Cost a ton to ship!

Sold off my old 90s SLRs on ebay a few years back. They brought good money- Canon and Yashica.

OP
OP
Kurios1

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am going to be 56 in a few days so I do remember garage bands back in the mid 60's. The old stuff brings good money for sure. I have a few old 60's tube amps made by Danelectro. One an Airline single 15 inch speaker in great condition. The other a Danelectro dual 15 inch amp that got slammed during it's shipment and both speakers broke loose from their mounts. I still need to repair that one as it still works. I guess I just love old stuff. Analog guy in a digital world. Peace.

OP
OP
Kurios1

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lace sensors in that strat?
And a roller nut, very cool!

A man that knows a bit about fine instruments. It's a 1996 USA made Fender Strat Plus Deluxe model. It has the red, blue, and silver Lace Sensor pickups. LSR roller nut. They made the Strat Plus Deluxe for three years and discontinued it in 1999. This might make this a "keeper" as time goes by. I got it used off e-bay a few years back. In very fine condition. I don't really play much. I just like collecting cool stuff. It's actually an investment type item. Kind of like guns. They retain their value and usually appreciate with age. I do plan on playing the Strat though. Been a hard knock life and I reckon I can sing me some blues.:sad7:

Last edited:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are those the Blue/Silver/Red Lace sensors?
And does your guitar have the micro tilt neck adjustment?
Those strats are the best playing strats, with the best pickups and electronics (TBX) period.
I recently did a fret level/dress on I swear that guitars twin! The owner was worried that the lace sensor lettering would fade like they usually do... that he bought a EMG loaded pick-guard and had me switch them out. I wanted to tell him... letters on a pickup cover no big deal... but I didn't.

I hear you on guitars as investments. I started buying Les Pauls from the pawn shops in the 80's. When I fell apon hard times I sold a few of them for over 10 times the original purchase price. Now the are worth even more. Oh well...

OP
OP
Kurios1

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are those the Blue/Silver/Red Lace sensors?
And does your guitar have the micro tilt neck adjustment?
Those strats are the best playing strats, with the best pickups and electronics (TBX) period.
I recently did a fret level/dress on I swear that guitars twin! The owner was worried that the lace sensor lettering would fade like they usually do... that he bought a EMG loaded pick-guard and had me switch them out. I wanted to tell him... letters on a pickup cover no big deal... but I didn't.

I hear you on guitars as investments. I started buying Les Pauls from the pawn shops in the 80's. When I fell apon hard times I sold a few of them for over 10 times the original purchase price. Now the are worth even more. Oh well...

Yes. It has the red, silver, and blue Lace Sensor noiseless pickups. TBX Tone Control, Locking Schaller Tuners, Hipsho Tremsetter, whatever that is? I am actually a Gibson guy seeing they named the guitars after my family name. This is my first and only Fender electric guitar. I don't know of any micro tilt neck adjustment. I have probably less than two hours playing time on this guitar since I purchased it. The Lace pickup covers still have ALL the lettering intact! LOL ! Not sure if I am going to remove them to preserve the originality of this guitar. It's a nice showpiece with barely any flaws. I reckon I'll stoke me up a nice fire in my woodstove in the winter months and strum it gently in my PJ's. BTW it is Transparent Vintage White (Cream) in color. You can see through the finish and catch the grain pattern ever so subtle. Ya'll got me wanting to slide it out from under my bed now dag nab it! :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread