Anyone selling a sluice?

Duckwalk

Mar 21, 2014
Lincolnton North Carolina
Detector(s) used
30" Bazooka Sniper, Drop Riffle sluice box.
Various Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I recently lost my baby girl due to some pregnancy complications my wife was having. We are struggling financially from that incident. Is anyone selling a used sluice? I don't have the money to buy a new one and craigslist has failed me once again. Im looking to trade something or maybe buy with cash (if I can mail it). Id make one myself but I don't have the skills, time, or materials for that matter. Just looking to hit the creeks to get my mind out of this funk.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
P.M. me your address I will make sure you have a sluice box very shortly....I will cover shipping

OP
OP
Duckwalk

Duckwalk

Mar 21, 2014
Lincolnton North Carolina
Detector(s) used
30" Bazooka Sniper, Drop Riffle sluice box.
Various Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thank you all for the generosity and kindness you've shown. I wasn't posting a sob story, just explaining some difficulties going on in my life.

On late February my wife had her 28 week check up to see how baby was growing and find out the sex. Everything was great! Good movement, great size, and healthy heart beat. It was a girl! We named her Joanna Faith. 4 weeks later my wife had her 32 week checkup. She hadn't felt the baby move all day and was anxious about the appointment. The nurse couldn't find a heart beat. Thinking the worst she sent us to the ultrasound tech. Our worst fears were confirmed. No movement, no heart beat. Later that night after being induced we delivered our stillborn daughter Joanna faith Akers. She was 16 inches long and weighed 5.5lbs

It has been a rough few months. No parent should have to bury their child.

Thank you all for your support, even to a total stranger. It means more than you could ever know.

Goldwasher

Gold Member
May 26, 2009
Sailor Flat, Ca.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Bug 2 Burlap, fish oil, .35 gallons of water per minute.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sorry man, I can't imagine. I hope getting out to the creek gives you a chance to think ...or not. I will let you know when its on the way.

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
May you and your wife find comfort.

Campngolf

Feb 4, 2014
NorCal
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Take comfort knowing that Joanna Faith is looking down on you and your wife framed by a set of beautiful white wings. And I bet she is smiling.

Stay strong.

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I have a lot taken from my grasp throughout my short lifetime. I feel your sorrow and loss, and wish to send my consolment. God speed brother

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I wish I could help in the sluice department but I know the good people here on this forum will come through with true generosity.

I truly wish I could remove your burden of life but, rest assured, it will get better.....and I hope soon for you and your wife.
My 1st wife and I had full term stillborn twin girls 30 years ago and I truly have great sympathy for the feelings you are experiencing. Have faith and the world will turn again. Stay busy my friend and try to find things that make you happy.

Mike

Doug Watson

Jul 29, 2010
Having kids and grandkids of my own and having lost one before birth our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread