Anyone tried using Aqua Aura Quartz for dowsing?

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
I've bought a couple Aqua Aura Quart pieces for an dowsing experiment. For those who don't know what Aqua Aura Quartz is ,it is taking a clear quartz crystal,putting it in a high pressure vessel,heating it up to a very high temp and exposing it to Gold Vapor. It turns the quartz to a beautiful blue color.

Would be kind of interesting to attach it to the end of a dowsing rod to see if it makes a difference when dowsing for gold.

Would like to hear from those out there who have tried this.

Thanks,

Randy

OP
OP
S

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
Thanks for the reference as it was interesting reading. I wish I could afford a Vogel crystal to study it.

Randy

Mitch Dickson

Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seden, Those crystals will work just as good as anything else but no better than an old key on a silk thread. Anything that can register the suttle movements of the finger muscles will do. Weight and length has a bit to do with sensitivity but people dowsed just fine with wood for centuries. I use a vial of small gold nuggets on a small chain but that is just my own superstition :)

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are interested you can get an inexpensive copy on ebay. I have heard the ones from Brazil are supposed to be fairly good. Don't know for sure but the natural quartz is supposed to be better. Some have inclusions in them, but still probably okay to experiment with. Just carrying a quartz crystal can work as an amplifier. It is subtle.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread