Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I can not find any thing about them i was just going to make a post like yours…. I see nothing on Fishers web site and all of the dealers on here are silent about them …Are they out yet .. Or are they a dud ???????????????

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes I checked with 2 major dealers and they do not have them yet...

undrpar59golf

Jun 22, 2014
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THIS IS POSTED ON ANOTHER FORUM....
I like the f75 in general. I have found a few clad coins in hunted out places with the 5"coil on it. I even found two wheaties in my own yard!:surprised:
I have absolutely pounded this yard with everything I've owned. I may have just passed over them quickly with my digger coil on the 705, but all the same, the trophy goes to the f75 for finding them.:clapping:
I like the depth and speed of the f-75.
I have never owned the regular f75, but EMI is still problematic even with DST, lowered sens.,and freq shift. For me, the f-75 is going to be site specific. I was glad I brought my 705 along today to search for a lost ring, or I would have had a hard time trying to listen for a positive response in all the chatter. 705 didn't hardly peep even at full sens. I have yet to see a major diff. between 9.0 and 9.1
Coverage with the 11" coil is nice along with good balance.
I don't like the auto GB feature in comparison to the 705 or MXT.
FA mode is a really cool feature, but I don't really see it being practical for the hunting I do. It also makes the f75 sound a bit more unstable. The responses at a local ball field were so fast, that I had to slow down my swing speed to make sure I heard the signal. FA mode really shortens the length of the tone you hear. I prefer the regular DE mode over the FA. The f75 is fast enough the way it is!
The f75 is a nickle killer! Solid 30-31 ever time.
VDI is very accurate.
Tones are good. I like to use 4 or 4H. I think that the high tone for nickles is a cool idea. Also nice to be able to choose not to have them high tone.
I like my presets on the 705 way better than the disc and notch system on the f75.
The f75 has found me numerous 22 shell casings at 6-7 inches ringing in clear. Makes me wonder what the need is for the 13" ultimate's and such.(Not that I wouldn't like to try one.)
F75 is able to find targets at good depth even at very low sens.
Process's are quick and easy to navigate.

I am trying to be as honest and non bias as I can.
Hopefully others will chime in on their personal experiences.
Keep in mind that I only have around 15 hrs experience on it so far.:thumbup:

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We just got a few more in!

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just got back from detecting a house in Southern Oregon... Please note the heavy electrical wires in front of the house I detected. I have only used the new Fisher F75 SE with all of the upgrades for a total of approx 2 hours. Dodging the Oregon rain. I had the detector set at DE, Discrim at 15, Sense at 65... this detector is like a Cadillac to a Datsun... sorry Datsun/AT PRO... yes I have one of these too... There was no EMI (very quite) even with this heavy electrical wire above me... I found all of these items today 11-22-2014 (except for 10 coins I found the day before)... more reviews to come... (1) wheat... 1 old Pocket watch bezel & winder... 1 Sterling wedding band...
Gary from Oregon

Medford house.jpg Silver wedding band 2014.jpg silver wedding band 2.jpg medford finds 2014.jpg medford finds 2  2014.jpg

jas415

Aug 24, 2003
Spring, Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab 800 - 900 and Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have about 20 hours now on the new F75 LTD Se, and it is a really great machine. My first silver with it was a 44 half. I got it specifically for really trashy demo sites with lots of nails and iron. So far, it fills that need rather well. My only issue is it is so darned fast for my old ears. My ears have really started to hear really slow, the brain is ok but the ears are pretty slow. The F75 is really quick. Great depth, great isolation from iron, and totally stone cold quiet in de, sense at 80 and disc at about 15! In the next few days I will get it on some of the sites with the really trashy iron crap and see if i can sort out good from bad.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have about 20 hours now on the new F75 LTD Se, and it is a really great machine. My first silver with it was a 44 half. I got it specifically for really trashy demo sites with lots of nails and iron. So far, it fills that need rather well. My only issue is it is so darned fast for my old ears. My ears have really started to hear really slow, the brain is ok but the ears are pretty slow. The F75 is really quick. Great depth, great isolation from iron, and totally stone cold quiet in de, sense at 80 and disc at about 15! In the next few days I will get it on some of the sites with the really trashy iron crap and see if i can sort out good from bad.

Great review! Same we are seeing and hearing. We have a few of the F75 and T2 new versions in but we cant keep them long enough to really test them! I think Fisher metal detectors and Teknetics metal detectors have hit another home run with these two! Deep and fast!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread