Anyone wanna help me?

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
I am thinking of making a catalogue of relics that are commonly found at old homesites and such. Things like flat buttons, harmonica reeds, pocket watch parts, tools, wagon stuff, jews harps, barbed wire, hooks, rivets, backpack hardware, etc.... How could i easily make one on the computer and have it as a document or program i can send/post and do stuff with? I would add a few picks of the item along with its apox. age and a description. There is alot of people new to MDing that don't have a clue what old relics look like and probably just throw them away thinking their scrap metal :-\

Upvote 0

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jake,
Take some digital photos of the objects. Save them in a Word document. Then you can write a description under the pic. I did something like that in one of my posts. I had picture of a a token from a riverboat. Below the token pic. I put a picture of the steamship that I was able to print from an internet site. It turned out pretty good.

OP
OP
JakePhelps

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
umm how do you put a word document onto a post so people can open or dl it? I have a rough copy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread