Anyone want to trade a Minelab Soveriegn for a Fisher F75?

Smilodon

Apr 4, 2011
Charleston sc
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
I live less than a mile from the Ocean and purchased a sovereign GT thinking I would be hunting the beach. After a few days on the beach, I really did not enjoy it and neither did either one of my sons. I put the detector aside for almost a year. My friend who has been doing this hobby longer than anyone I know uses a fisher f75 and when I just started he always killed me. I thought it was as simple as buying the same detector, not the case. Anyway I went from wooded areas, and farm land to hunting highly mineralized soil. This is where I found my first Slave Tag, along with many other historical treasures. The rest is posted on this site. Turns out the sovereign performs much better in these conditions than any of my friends detectors. Anyway I want to get another sovereign and hate to see the fisher not in use. Anyway let me know if you are interested.

rhuntn4gold

Tenderfoot
Mar 8, 2011
SC upstate
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been considering an f75 if you have not traded yet. I have an original Sovereign if you would be interested. I live in upstate SC.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread