Apache Juncition Loves it.

Broken Pick

Aug 15, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
As long as there is lost Dutchman forums the locals love it. monies coming in none going out. Thanks to an old man with dreams. Not only the locals but the airlines, book publishers, ranchers with guided tours, taxi cab people, fast food, motels. A small tremor in this area would be great. I have to believe the geologist. I know here is a person on this forum showing gold that supposedly came out of the supes proper. you guys keep talking & the money will keep pouring in. The locals love it. But you could be guility of missing people. Take Care GOD BLESS.(broken pick)

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
As long as there is lost Dutchman forums the locals love it. monies coming in none going out. Thanks to an old man with dreams. Not only the locals but the airlines, book publishers, ranchers with guided tours, taxi cab people, fast food, motels. A small tremor in this area would be great. I have to believe the geologist. I know here is a person on this forum showing gold that supposedly came out of the supes proper. you guys keep talking & the money will keep pouring in. The locals love it. But you could be guility of missing people. Take Care GOD BLESS.(broken pick)

Well Broken Pick, I'd be hurt if they didn't, but guility of missing people you should blame that on all the perv's that live in your backyard not me.

Wrmickel1

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang :laughing7:

Doncha just hate it when that happens ?
Feller don't know whether to laugh or cry ....

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Broken Pick

Aug 15, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
When it comes to hidden treasures or hidden mines there are 2 groups of people. 1st group is open the 2nd group is closed 1st group will vent 2nd group will deny Take Care

elgatodelnoche

Aug 21, 2013
East Mesa, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett Deepseeker ADS
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The Spanish were not in every corner of the Supes carving up the mountains because they liked sculpture. I have seen the sculptures and I have seen the craters and badger holes they left behind. They invested hundreds of years, lives, and millions in resources to do this. Nope nothing to see here.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Good for the economy. Some stimulation should be welcomed.
No one being forced or asked to visit. Free will allows folks to chase what ever they desire ,within confines of the law of course.
Take away an old mans dream and what is left of the current old man?

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frankly, Apache Junction is nothing like it was years ago. Now, unless you are actively spending money, they'd just as soon have you go on your way. All their new laws (new being the last 10-15 years). Try sitting in the parking lot at Wal~Mart waiting for your prescriptions to be filled. While you're waiting, check your email. The security will be after you in less than 15 minutes. No, its not Wal~Mart - its the law of Apache Junction - a fact I got to know when presented with a legal document, explaining my rights (and the ones I don't have) in the the City of Apache Junction - one being no sitting ANY place for any reason, unless you are paying for the privilege. It wasn't like that years ago - I used to enjoy spending time in AJ. Now I only spend enough time to get what I need and get out. (which is what they want). But, I would probably spent a lot more money if some security jerk or cop wasn't pulling up to me every time I stopped for more than 5 minutes.

Mrs.O

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread