Apologies...less time, also thanks to everyone too!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
I just wanted to apologize for my absence lately. I know I have missed some birthdays and surely TONS of great finds by all of you. I have a new job and am busy learning all our great products! HEAVEN!! I work up to my ears in treasure hunting and gold prospecting and metal detectors all day! MUAHAHA Perfect job for me! lol www.jobewholesale.com What a dream come true! I could not have done it if it had not been for all that I have learned here at treasurenet from all of you! Thanks so much for all the great knowledge and I promise I will still be around but if I miss birthdays or great finds, send me a pm so I can catch up! :D :D love ya all!!

ericwt

Feb 8, 2004
Wow! Nice site. Plenty of neat things. You should add a post in the link section of TN.

Sounds like a dream job for you. ;D

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
It is definitely a dream job for me! I am even happy when I am rolling rubber matting! lol I asked the boss about me signing up as a dealer and putting a link to Jobe but he said since he doesn't do retail I would spend all my time referring folks to our dealers that do retail so he did not think it was a good idea! :( Would have been cool as far as I am concerned! Atleast I would get to talk to folks from T-net at work and get paid for it! rofl Maybe I will talk to Tina Wednesday at bluebucket mining and ask if I could do a link to her retail store in Bend?? It is an idea anyway! :D

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Thanks for the note Cyn, best of luck to you in your new endevor, sounds really fun.

We all get peaks and valleys in the amount of participation we can do here so it is totally understandable. Glad you let us know that you are OK and all.

hugs!
BDoo

OP
OP
C

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Boobydoo said:
Thanks for the note Cyn, best of luck to you in your new endevor, sounds really fun.

We all get peaks and valleys in the amount of participation we can do here so it is totally understandable. Glad you let us know that you are OK and all.

hugs!
BDoo

Awwww thanks BDoo! Have missed your messages too! I see you are still finding all kinds of awesome things out there! Keep it up! ~hugs~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread