Appco finds for this month

klava

Mar 13, 2007
Them there hills!
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistidor
Ive been working a partime job at a gas station for the last 3 weeks. While the pay is crap it is a quarter of a mile from home and offers free fountian drinks and hot dogs and corndogs while at work. Plus I get to do some searching. While Ive only got to run the register a few times I have found a few items. Nothing really great but hey when you figure in the fact that i am getting paid to search I guess Im getting them under facevalue lol. Heres my totals for the last 3 weeks. Figure Ill go ahead and post totals then do bnext month next month sinc ei have alot coming up the next few days.

Pre60 nickels-5 39,46,46-d,49,60-d

Wheats-2 41,56-d

Can Cent-1 1985

Can Nickel-1 1961

Pennys:*
59-2
60-2
60d-1
61-2
61d-1
62-1

82's-52**

Copper-141***

*Im counting these seperate because I am making rolls for myself, my god daughter, and my mom

**These are being set aside so oneday when im old and bored I can look through them for all the different varieties. Plues they run about 80% copper here

***I really havent pulled out anywhere near all the copper from the drawers but am going to start taking a little jar so that I can lol

Anyway nothing special but Ill take them all at face value and getting paid while I search lol

-K

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread