apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First, thanks to everyone that has been so helpful to me these past months. I have only been CRHing for about six or so months and have found a wealth of information--not to mention lots of really, really wonderful folks.

It is time for me to slow down as school is approaching and I have to continue to work on my next educational degree. I won't be posting as often but I will view when I can. Hopefully it will be more than less. I will still get my boxes when I can, but chances are working 60-70 hours per week plus college classes will really put a hamper on my posts.

Thanks to all! And a Big HH. Obediah, Diver_Down, Mr. Hartford, Rileyboy, Silvercop, Enamel7, Coolpix9, and scores of others: THANK YOU! :notworthy:

apush :read2:

Upvote 0

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
apush said:
First, thanks to everyone that has been so helpful to me these past months. I have only been CRHing for about six or so months and have found a wealth of information--not to mention lots of really, really wonderful folks.

It is time for me to slow down as school is approaching and I have to continue to work on my next educational degree. I won't be posting as often but I will view when I can. Hopefully it will be more than less. I will still get my boxes when I can, but chances are working 60-70 hours per week plus college classes will really put a hamper on my posts.

Thanks to all! And a Big HH. Obediah, Diver_Down, Mr. Hartford, Rileyboy, Silvercop, Enamel7, Coolpix9, and scores of others: THANK YOU! :notworthy:

apush :read2:

Apush,
Enjoyed your posts,and finds. Good luck with your degree !
Best,
Rich

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apush, You will certainly be missed - your energy and enthusiasm , has been a welcome addition
to this site - and I'm sure we can count on one hand the number of ladies who frequent this forum
in fact I'm hard pressed to think of a single lady - since L J retired , other than yourself !
blessings to you ! Argentium.

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just hunt when you can, and let us know how your doing once in a while. Good luck with school

JD-GA

Feb 2, 2010
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Enjoyed having ya around and i wish ya luck on the school year. Dont put off those urges to hunt or post or you will go postal.

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need to get Mr. Apush to pick up the slack. :wink:
HH
Gilbert

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
a slow down

ya, post when possible...ive really enjoyed ur company, and reading ur finds, and hope to enjoy them for a long time more...good luck out there, keep it up and hh!
PS good luck on ur school(ing)!
-CHAINCHOMP

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Re: a slow down

You weren't here long, maybe you'll have some big finds in the narrow times you can CRH in days to come & still drop in, post your exploits. Adios for now guess.

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Apush,
"Riley" and I are really going to miss you. Your energy and enthusiasm have been an inspiration to eveyone here on the forum. Don't foreget us and tune in once in a while. Best of luck with school.
rileyboy

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
If you need some tuition money(for beer,wine,ice,etc.) I would be happy to buy your silver from you. Good luck this Fall, Jim

50centman

Feb 25, 2008
Good Luck to you with your studies. You have certainly been a breath of fresh air and a kind presence on the forum.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread