Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apush: November's Finds+Joined a "Club"

Got lots of house cleaning done since T-Net was down last week. :laughing7: School is back up and running--and so am I.

Did a few mini-road trips. Found a few keepers here-and-there, but nothing to write home about. Have seen some great road trips noted today. Congrats to you guys on those!

Well, here are my meager finds for the month of November. At least meager as compared to some of those road trips I have read today:

6 Walkers
8 Bens
33-1964s
193-40%
14-Rosies
10-War
Plus, I finally joined a club: 1970-S. About fell over on that one--and its purty, too. Mr. Apush just asked, "Well, is it at least a 40%er???" :laughing9:. "Yeah, honey, it is," I replied.

Asking for a camera for Christmas. Any advice welcome. Just want one whereas I can get a good shot of coins to post. Nothing too expensive, though.

Happy Silver Hunting--and glad T-Net is up and running again,
apush :read2:

Upvote 0
Re: Apush: November's Finds+Joined a "Club"

Apush,
Very respectable score! Nice tally on Walkers, Bens, and 90% Kennedy's. I'd be very happy with those results.
Congratulations! :icon_thumleft:
Steve

That's a great haul for November! That's more halves in one month than I've found all year. Impressive!

Try asking at the store for what u want. Last year i told the salesman i wanted the easiest to use digital camera. Not knowing anything myself i was happy with the results.

Congrats on those totals and your induction into the 1970 club :icon_thumleft: What's next on your wishlist? Besides a camera. ;D

dang very nice! that would be my best month...

WOW!!! What a great month :thumbsup: :thumbsup: You are doing real good!
HH
Rich

Nice mix of Silver!! A Canon Powershot 14.1 Mega Pix. is a nice small, easy to use, sharp picture for the price. (About $179.00)

Welcome to the club!!!! :headbang:

I wan't a camera too. What do you guys think of the flip hd?

That's a very incredible score for 1 month.. how many boxes do you search? Those numbers blow mine away.

that's a pretty good month in my book. that's a ton of silver, my november was no where near that good, but I haven't gotten out as much the past few months

Great finds, now for the camera advise!!!!!!!

Look for optical zoom 3 or higher.. digital zoom does nothing other than taking the pixels and expanding them destroying the picture!!!! Kodak might be cheap but don't go there trust me the software sucks try Olympus, Sony or similar 5 meg or higher!!! Ask Santa for a mini tripod it will make all the difference Hope this Helps Chug!!!

Congrats APUSH! Great numbers and a 1970S. Awesome! :headbang:

Whatever you get, make sure it has a good macro function. Some of those cheap camcorder things (like Flips) don't record in macro mode. Macro mode lets you take pictures of things that are closer than 1 foot. Without macro mode your close up pictures will be blurry. Test it out in the store to make sure it works well before buying.

I use a little Canon Powershot SD780. Takes some nice coin shots. Actually it's my wife's camera that I bum, lately I've been using the standard setting instead of macro. If the pics blur, it's because of the bum (me) holding the camera, heh.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back