apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the coin show and a was a bit disappointed. Only 35 tables. Well, in the end I sold 460-40% and 80-90% (1964s). Now, before you guys get on to me (and well, I probably should have just left), I did sell for a total of $1700.00. Mr. Apush thought that I had won the lottery.

My profit was $1430.00. As Mr. Apush has pointed out, it ain't bad sittin' round have a beer or two, enjoying each others conversation, and going thru coins. I just started in January, so he said "I did real good." :laughing9:

I know I could have held on, looked for another place to sell, but what the heck. Where else can I invest my $$$ and get that type of turn around and not worry that I would loose my money on the stock market or some scam. Plus, my baby girl got a killer wedding dress out of my CRHing.

Now, it is time to start over (I did not sell any Walkers, Bens, and still have some 1964s left in my pile with a few 40% to boot).

Thanks for all the advice--will post a pic of that dress soon (that CHRing paid for) :laughing7:

apush :read2:

Upvote 0

Numismaniac

Bronze Member
Apr 1, 2010
You did fine! If it had been me I would have sold the silver and then spent all the money and then some on Gold at the show... Of course, I'm addicted to PM :tongue3: At least you were able to make the profit and get something for your daughter.

Way to go!

rsc

Mar 6, 2005
Noth of Houston
Buy low.Sell high...What is wrong with that? Especially if you need the money for something important..... WTG.... HH Gayle

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread