Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy Holidays to All,

I am still in the hunt, but the finds have been very slim. Miss the old timers--that is, the folks I used to converse with and they gave much sound advice as well as wisdom par none to all that inquired. My thanks. I have learned a great deal and pass it on to others who collect.

Hope you are doing well and have a Merry Christmas and A Very Happy New Year.

School is out in less than 24 hours. A Big Smile.

APUSH

Upvote 0

BRChiver

Oct 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Apush, there are still a lot of helpful and knowledgable members on here that I've gotten a chance to meet. I know I'm newer to this forum than some but I'm always happy to help anyone succeed in this hobby. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well.
HH!
BRChiver

TypeCoin971793

Oct 7, 2013
Here or There or Anywhere
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My school just let out today at 12:55 PM. I like the month of brain break that I can enjoy without thinking or worrying to hard. I am currently enrolled in APUSH, and I love the class.

Anyhow, I hope you stumble onto someone's Christmas collection dump and score it big! Happy hunting!

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Merry Christmas, APUSH. You been in the game long enough that you should know that the treasure isn't in the box, but rather the time spent with a loved one enjoying a Modelo.

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Apush: Glad to hear your threads again. Miss seeing your findings etc. hope all is going well in CRH and MD.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too Apush! We would still like to see when you find anything cool in your boxes, so don't be a stranger! HH, Maverick.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's nice to see the veteran members posting here, it gives me nostalgia... Back when this forum was much friendlier... oh how things have changed.. I lurked here for 2 years before becoming a member even though I joined in 2011, I've been following the posts since 2009. :)
Happy holidays folks!

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
Merry Christmas to a fine Texas Lady. Maybe it's time for Hot Links at Doc's in Gilmer or some ribs at Riverport BBQ in Jefferson. Put your feet up, swig a cold beer and take her easy for a few weeks. All the best to you and your family, JIm

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
merry christmas, my finds have been slim as well.

OP
OP
apush

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, time passes as it always does. My grandbaby is now 8. We bought her a professional "child size" fiddle for Christmas (from CRH funds) and her parents bought her a "flute." I told her parents that in Texas there must be "a fiddle in the band." She sings at church solo every Sunday. The kid just has an amazing voice and is not scared to sing in front of a crowd. I would never have done such a thing when I was a kid. In my days, women never approached the pulpit. Today, it is a different story--so much so that I even read Scripture last Sunday. At church, I still wear my hair up and never wear pants to church. Sure you guys just love this post (he he he), but that is the way we do it in east Texas.

CRH has been a blessing to my family. It has purchased us many things that we otherwise could not afford. So all in all, I am very thankful. Even more so for the folks on this forum who pointed the way for me. I am not such a prude, however--as D_D has pointed out, not to enjoy that Modelo every Friday night.

Merry Christmas and may the Blessed Lord love and guide you,
apush--and PS to that kid on the net who is taking APUSH--study hard, APUSH is the 2nd most challenging test to take for college credit--I know from experience as I grade for AP every year at Princeton. :) You never know who is on T-Net and what they really do in life!
Apush

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, time passes as it always does. My grandbaby is now 8. We bought her a professional "child size" fiddle for Christmas (from CRH funds) and her parents bought her a "flute." I told her parents that in Texas there must be "a fiddle in the band." She sings at church solo every Sunday. The kid just has an amazing voice and is not scared to sing in front of a crowd. I would never have done such a thing when I was a kid. In my days, women never approached the pulpit. Today, it is a different story--so much so that I even read Scripture last Sunday. At church, I still wear my hair up and never wear pants to church. Sure you guys just love this post (he he he), but that is the way we do it in east Texas.

CRH has been a blessing to my family. It has purchased us many things that we otherwise could not afford. So all in all, I am very thankful. Even more so for the folks on this forum who pointed the way for me. I am not such a prude, however--as D_D has pointed out, not to enjoy that Modelo every Friday night.

apush--and PS to that kid on the net who is taking APUSH--study hard, APUSH is the 2nd most challenging test to take for college credit--I know from experience as I grade for AP every year at Princeton. :) You never know who is on T-Net and what they really do in life!
Apush

If I had a kid I would instruct him to do the following: Upon entering ninth grade, take as many AP tests as possible and SAT as early as possible. After this is done instruct him or her to drop out of school and take the GED. Then apply to various universities and get accepted early on in life. That way, by say the age most people are starting to enter college, he could potentially be going through med or law school or working on a Phd.

TypeCoin971793

Oct 7, 2013
Here or There or Anywhere
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apush

My APUSH class it actually pretty fun, and I'm doing well in it. My teacher is also a grader and teaches his entire curriculum in respect to the AP exam, with essays and difficult multiple choice questions. He makes the class very interesting and has won the county teacher of the year at least once.

My school offers the International Baccalaureate program and I'm currently enrolled in it. I'm doing very well in all of my classes. This and band take up the majority of my life. I just got my district band audition results back, and I got first chair!

Merry Christmas to all! It seems to have come much more quickly this year. I don't know where the time has gone.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread