archaeological society of ohio state picnic sunday august 15, 2010

M

mickey

please mark your calendars for august 15th, 2010. the sandusky bay chapter of the aso is hosting a state sponsored summer picnic on the grounds of the amherst historical society in amherst ohio. there will be food and fun. bring the whole family. there will be artifacts for sale and display. we also have 50/50 raffles and a large auction with something for everyone. i hope to see you all there starting at 8am. all the proceeds go towards carbon dating money for our chapter. please see the ahs website for directions. not far off of the ohio tpke (baumhart road exit) or state route 2. thank you!

Upvote 0

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish these summer meetings weren't always so far for me to drive so I could attend one. Are there any towarsd southern Ohio this year? I lost my list I got in the mail from the ASO.

Also, anyone going to the AACA show in Ft Mitchell Kentucky? I reserved 3 tables and as long as the guy supposed to work me that weekend doesn't back on me out I'll be there on Saturday the 17th.

OP
OP
M

mickey

the owensville ohio show is july 11th 10am. call scott at 513-405-1296 for more info. flint ridge show is same day in newark. call dwayne at 740-323-1296 for more info. aug 8th is in mt vernon. call bob 419-962-4222 for more info.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread