Are the Christmas "Cash in" boxes hitting the system!!!!!!

ronbo22

Oct 31, 2008
Florida
Are the Christmas "Cash in" boxes hitting the system!!!!!!

It appears that there have been a lot of great boxes being reported in thlast 3 days and I got mine today. 2 WLH 8 Franklins, 10 -90%ers and 17 40%ers for a total of 37! With all the other boxes that have shown up recently whether the publics Christmas Coin Cash in s are hitting the system. Any thoughts?

Upvote 0

chkn

Apr 12, 2010
Re: Are the Christmas "Cash in" boxes hitting the system!!!!!!

Gees, the folks must be getting down to grandpas change drawer! I must try this! :coffee2:

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Great scores there!!! I think you may be on to something with your 'Christmas coins getting into the system' theory! Unfortunately, mine haven't showed up in my boxes yet!!! :'(

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

Hi Ho Silver!

Jan 31, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2

Not where I am!!! My last 3 weeks boxes were all skunks.

gold eye

Jan 2, 2010
tampa fl
Detector(s) used
garret masterhunter 7x ace 250

I would say yes i dont always post my finds but the last month has been my best month in the past year and i had a great year last months total are equal six months of last year. Happy hunting Ron

grampa

Nov 27, 2008

might be.. i have been getting skunked for like a month straight ( i do 3 boxes a week ).. last week's boxes were

box 1: skunk
box 2: 1 40%
box 3: 9 x 40%

not great by any means BUT nice to have after a skunk-a-thon

MentalUnrest

Nov 14, 2010

Seems in my area if they cashed in, they were all clads. I went through 14 straight skunks last week.

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS

i personally do believe it is christmas boxes (thats what ive been calling them too haha) because even though no major scores or anything close to it, ive been pulling 1-3 silvers per box of halves, and i will usually be lucky to pull one in 3 boxes...so, yes, for my area im doing great! haha, also ive noticed more proofs working their way into the wild from unwanted proof sets given as gifts for christmas...keep it up and hh!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread