Are YOU Addicted to Detecting?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Addicted? Does a frog bounce its' tail when it hops?

Maybe the worst addiction is Treasurenet! And I used to play Solitaire all night....

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Addicted - Of Course and I love it. Not seeking help!!!!

Why everyone says "nice video" and "good job" <--- In todays world, you cannot talk the truth anymore -IF you don't say something nice, you are a......

Wait for it - dare I say it.......BULLY.........Oh no........

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This evening I was out in the woods all by my lonesome digging up trash. If I'm not addicted no one is.

Although during the winter I can set detecting aside, once the weather breaks I'm out there every chance I get. Since getting the Omega detecting is pretty much all I've been thinking about. That will probably wear off a bit once the novelty of the new toy has passed.

I have to admit that the day it came I felt EXACTLY like I did when I was a kid and got my first BB gun for Christmas. No matter how old you get some things truly never change.

I'm a very passionate person and when I get into anything I enjoy I tend to overdo it as well as try to give it my all and excel; so yes, I'm afraid I'm addicted to metal detecting. The way I see it, I'm not hurting anyone so it's not really a problem. I openly admit it so there's no denial going on either.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions