Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wyseman

Feb 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT & ACE 250
I just picked up a Ace 250 and hope to use it soon. Are there many older places to hunt around West Unity, I'm from Archbold. I was always curious about the Lockport area, i here there was a grist mill there many years ago, but have no clue where. If you have any places to share send me an email. [email protected]. Good luck hunting the beaches.

OP
OP
mlayers

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went and got a old map of the area and there is a lot of place that is not there anymore. I hunt all over the parks, chuches, schools, and I hunt old yards. I am usually free on week ends. I beleive I will be going away next Sat up in MI. But I am free Sun if you would like to get together and work some places let me know...Matt

mellowcheddar

Aug 15, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Found a neat glass jar top when me & the hubby were digging a hole for a bush, plan on getting out there with the Ace on Wednesday. And here I thought I'd wiped out the yard!

Gump

Greenie
Mar 14, 2009
Yes, I have been out twice. I am new to MD'ing, I am sure I will get the bug bad when I finally fond something of value. But in the 2 days I have gone. I got a nice collection of nails and pop tops........ :thumbsup:

jb7487

Apr 16, 2009
Gump, I'm in the same boat. I've been out about three times now and have found about 2 dollars worth of clad and a LOT of pull tabs and old bottle caps. But I still had fun. I'm just trying to balance it with the rest of my busy life. The kids are starting baseball and softball practices now so my detecting time is becoming very tight.

Gump

Greenie
Mar 14, 2009
I am only using the low setting on my bounty hunter, So I am sure I am missing stuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread