Are you freaking kidding me!??!?

CladSpends2

Jan 11, 2010
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Honest Samuel My Good people, do not buy and sell items on Ebay. Too much trouble."

Good idea.....you don't list anything on eBay and that way all the more customers and eyeballs for my listings. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why didn't you send a "second chance offer" to the next guy in line that was bidding? You can do that you know. Unless something changed since I used that option last.

Also, what do you mean you can't relist because it's gone? It's right here- Vintage 14k Yellow Solid Gold Men's Cuban Chain Necklace 16" 11 7 GR not Scrap | eBay

Looks like you've really stepped it up on the jewelry/ precious metals sales lately, huh? How do you find so much inventory in those categories? I'm lucky to find a single piece a week lately.

I was really sick last night I got two hours of sleep had to take my daughter to daycare so I was out of it. I literally thought I was going to die last night.... Figured out it was an allergic reaction to something I ate. I feel a lot better now!

With that said I went to a lady's house who is a retired lawyer and her son is a lawyer. They want to unload as much as possible now. I'm hoping to go back this week, she has a lot of stuff but I have not been posting the stuff I'm getting from her on here.

I did try the second chance offer. No response to it. Oh well I'm probably just going to either relist or send to the refinery.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, the 2nd chance and the relist work. I "scrub" some of my listings and if someone is bidding outside the US, I cancel their bids. Never had a problem that way. Make sure the listing says no international shipping.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread