Are you having problems getting unwanted solid dated dime boxes?

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I was wondering if anybody else on here is having the issue of getting solid 2012p or d dime boxes...
I've been getting solid 2012p dimes for a long time now with the occasional mixed date box of dimes,

My source is Garda, they are constantly giving me solid-dated dime boxes since early february until today, I am still getting solid boxes...
Is Garda big with distributing solid dated coins year round?
HH
Buff

Upvote 0

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My pickup bank deals with Brinks and I've never experienced that. I used to deal with Chase and I got solid date boxes frequently. Shop around for different banks and see who supplies their coins.

jack584

May 29, 2011
I have been getting Garda dimes in Califiornia for about a month now, $4,000 a week from 2 Bank of America branches, and last weeks order from one of the branches was solid 2012 D, the other branch was circulated and had the same results I have been getting. Hopefully tomorrows delivery isint the same. 4k in new dimes would suck, maybe just the one branch will get the new ones. At least it was easy to get rid of em.

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My pickup bank deals with Brinks and I've never experienced that. I used to deal with Chase and I got solid date boxes frequently. Shop around for different banks and see who supplies their coins.

Yea I used to only get solid rolls from chase. I have no problem with other banks

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
I have not seen a single 2012P or 2012D dime YET. Looking for 3 of the D's for my son, and can't even gett hose, even though they are local to this area. :-( I know they will come, but nothing yet.

jack584

May 29, 2011
Once they come they will come in floods, you want them now, but you won't want them later.

usernameerror

Apr 30, 2012
East Coast
Primary Interest:
Other
A few banks in my area have received 2012 P/D boxes of dimes. I unfortunately ran into a few. It's depressing seeing all that shiny clad.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions