digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I was closer, I would be interested--:icon_thumleft:

MrMarsHill

Jan 15, 2019
Mars Hill NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 300, current main user.
Garret AT Propointer, current main user.
Garrett GTAX750, classic machine and I love it!
Bounty hunter tracker iv, missing knob bought used on eBay... Still find
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I may contact you. I live in Mars Hill NC, just across the border from east TN. I dont know exactly how far you are, but I can check on google maps no problem. I sometimes travel to do my detecting, usually when I have a permission that requires travel, lol! What do you think she means by "small fee"? I'm a respectful digger and you would hardly notice I ever dug a hole. I would be looking to detect all day, possibly more than 1 day. If you can get the info on what she is asking for, I may seriously take you up on this. Thanks for this post anyway, I love seeing new permissions posted... this doesnt happen too often!
Jim Brown
Bonez Customs and Collectables
@bonezcustoms on IG

MrMarsHill

Jan 15, 2019
Mars Hill NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 300, current main user.
Garret AT Propointer, current main user.
Garrett GTAX750, classic machine and I love it!
Bounty hunter tracker iv, missing knob bought used on eBay... Still find
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a 5 hour trip. I would almost definitely want 2 full days to cover the ground... depending on how much trash etc. I would love to know what she would charge for that? I guess it wouldnt be so bad to drive in, in the morning and drive home after dark. 3 acres is a lot of ground to cover with a 7" coil though lol.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wish i was closer too - i have no adiction other than this hobby and Im not affraid to pay to play
I would gladly pay to hunt a nice location

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds real interesting I dropped you a PM looking forward to hearing from you.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's nice of her wish I was closer as well. Tommy

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing wrong with paying to detect a good site....except that it is no where near me, or I would do it.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds real interesting I dropped you a PM looking forward to hearing from you.

Danged, and you're even further than me! If you get something going let me know. A new adventure and meeting friends on here is ALWAYS great..

MetalArchSC

Feb 14, 2017
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Danged, and you're even further than me! If you get something going let me know. A new adventure and meeting friends on here is ALWAYS great..

I second that... I’m a couple hours south of there. Sounds interesting. Would like to meet up.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I second that... I’m a couple hours south of there. Sounds interesting. Would like to meet up.

well, let's get It going, greats it pretty going from here. Southwest Virginia. I have met the Northern folks only... How about us Southern folks?

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So nothing heard yet, if this doesn't pan out maybe we can find some where else to meet up. I'm always up to meet a new friend!

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still waiting on a reply. Will let you know if I hear anything, always like meeting new friends and detecting new places!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread