Are You Related To Someone Famous?

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
The 1st woman President. :wink: Edith Bolling Wilson for one. Dad has researched the family tree back about 12 generations. There are a few others on the branches. LOL

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
don't know if anyone in the west or midwest would know this person but my 3rd cousin was Angelo Bruno......he was the mob Don for Philly,Jersey, and i think Florida for quite some time....he was known as the "Gentle Don"......not so sure if i should be proud of that or not :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
Tex Ritter through my Aunt Ella Mae Ritter....Daniel Boone through Sarah Palmour on the Chapman Roll That make Daddytopcat a relative!
Howdy cousin!
Scott

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
On my father's side, I'm related to anyone who's related to him. His name was Legally Omitted. Irish?

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
A native what? Sounds like a quiet nut! Bit of a temper with a wonderful smile?!?

Not me, I've got a bit of a smile with a wonderful temper!

phone directories apparently omitted anyone with the name...

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Sure!
I AM famous!
MOF, like ZZ Top, I'm Nationwide! ;D

zztop2.jpg

Pimp Lenin

Apr 4, 2006
The Great State of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
P.O.S.
My grandfather was able to trace, with a fair amount of accuracy, one of famiily lines that goes all of the way back to King William I of England, a.k.a. William the Conqueror. If I remeber correctly, he is my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great- great grandfather. Basically, this makes me a distant relative of about 75% of the population of Great Britain, and probably about 60% of the people in the United States.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
Nancy Ward and Belle Starr

45-70Ranger

Feb 21, 2009
I found out a couple years ago,the Kennedys.
Yep,John,JohnJr,and Marie Swartzenegger.
What I presume,back in the early 1900s.

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
Nope.
But.......alot of people are related to me, and...umm...I'm a legend in my own mind.
That count ???? :)

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
Cache Crazy said:
EddieR said:

The Nancy Ward who married Capt. Martin? Or was that Nancy's daughter?

Nancy Ward was a "Beloved Woman" in the Cherokee Nation, allowed to sit in on councils and to make decisions on pardons and tribal life. Her first husband, a Cherokee named Kingfisher, was killed in a battle. She later married Bryant Ward and they had a daughter named Elizabeth, who later married Joseph Martin. :thumbsup:

K

Kentucky Kache

EddieR said:
Cache Crazy said:
EddieR said:

The Nancy Ward who married Capt. Martin? Or was that Nancy's daughter?

Nancy Ward was a "Beloved Woman" in the Cherokee Nation, allowed to sit in on councils and to make decisions on pardons and tribal life. Her first husband, a Cherokee named Kingfisher, was killed in a battle. She later married Bryant Ward and they had a daughter named Elizabeth, who later married Joseph Martin. :thumbsup:

Cool. I have them somewhere in my files.

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In colonial times, a man was hung for having intimate relations with some of his barnyard brethren. Before he was hung, however, all his "friends" were hung before him. Kid you not, still in the law books. Yep, that's one of my relatives. In my neck of the woods, some would consider that bragging rights. Oh, and Teddy Roosevelt, but that's not confirmed. Still doing my geneology search.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread