Are you stressed?

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This image was developed by a Japanese neurologist. The image remains still when you are calm. It moves when you are under slight pressure. It moves very quickly when you are under great stress.

Click on the photo for larger image and better effect. Yes, it is moving slightly for me right now.

Image-1.jpg

Last edited:

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Seems to me if you just focus on one part its still, shift your gaze to another part and it wobbles no matter what.
I am always stressed to some degree, probably a low degree right now after some guitar practice

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy smokes, its moving like a runaway rollercoaster ! Time for me to go detect.

GoldieLocks

Bronze Member
Dec 28, 2019
Nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have both an Art and a Psychology degree. I suspect it depends upon the actual mind and eyes, if it appears to move. And the physical processes, so most people will consistently see it the same for themselves. Stress won't actually change perception at all.

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
I have both an Art and a Psychology degree. I suspect it depends upon the actual mind and eyes, if it appears to move. And the physical processes, so most people will consistently see it the same for themselves. Stress won't actually change perception at all.
only suspect, eh

your last statement is wrong, stress will change perception
but I have no related degrees

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread