Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
between the soothing sounds of clear water cascading over the glacial boulders and the stunning eye candy I was able to salvage $2.27 in clad, a cute ring with a broken end and this costume hand made 22" necklace. tough to pay attention to the ATPro with the scenery:BangHead::icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:. and now for the world's worst Merc. ever dug--- rocks and freezing ground wreaked havoc on her. only visible details are the reeding, N and E of one and TES of states. when first dug thought it was a wheatie. after peroxide and baking soda, I realized it was silver. back to the garden of Venuses today, there is a large amount of Q,D,N and P hits in the rock crevices, hoping for some old silvers and some jewelry:dontknow:8-):laughing7: IMG_1829.JPG IMG_1830.JPG IMG_1831.JPG IMG_1832.JPG IMG_1833.JPG IMG_1834.JPG

Upvote 4

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's the toastiest merc I have ever seen - but toasted silver is still silver ! (now can we see some of the "eye candy" ...please ?)

46Wheat

Silver Member
May 23, 2014
Upstate NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil /
Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs and where is the pictures of above mentioned eye candy lol

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Silver is still a good find... no matter how ugly it might look! :laughing7:

Dave

OP
OP
P

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
back again today, got a '23 Merc. a bunch of clad and fell in lust about 20 times ( had to show them my Merc.). girls in Woodstock, NY are no artificial additives, naturally organic, homegrown finger licking gorgeous. the ATPro would read a continuous "10" as they scampered by, glistening wet, glowing in the mid day summer sun. did call Greenpeace to report a few beached whales from south of Texas

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread