ARKANSAS SPANISH GOLD LOCATION ****

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
spanish gold-twin springs typ-500.jpg spanish gold-thin springs 001 -500.jpg spanish gold-twin springs 2-500.jpg hand print-2_edited-3.jpg CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gumbeaux

Greenie
Jan 31, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350 w/ Piece of junk dollar store built pin pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was looking for more info on this subject and came across a quote from a diffrent website. This was quoted by an author by the name of mr frank pondozzi. Is anyone familiar?

Here is the quote
Arkansas is well know for hidden treasures. During the 1800's, the KGC (Knights of the Golden Circle), as well as the outlaw Jessie James, were known to have buried many treasures within Arkansas. Also, this State is well known for it's gold, silver and diamond mines. Many of these mines are lost mines due to collapsed entrances caused by both man and nature. Here are ten areas to search for treasures of every kind in Arkansas.Ten Mile House is located on State route 5 approximately 9 miles south of Little Rock. This was an old tavern and became a headquarters For Federal troops in 1863. A few buried treasure tales are associated with this building.Old Washington is an old ghost town located on State route 4 approximately 9 miles northwest of Hope. Old Washington was famous for the Bowie knife. Near the blacksmith shop a cache of buried Bowie knives were found. Who knows what else could be buried in the vicinity.The Lost Diamond Mine is located somewhere near Murfreesboro.The Lost William Flynn Diggings is somewhere east of Murfreesboro.The Lost Field of Silver Mine located in the vicinity of Quachita.The Lost Fred Conley Gold Mine located approximately 8 miles northwest of Eureka Springs in Carroll.The Twin Springs Treasure is located somewhere near Wickes in Polk County. According to a legend, there is a very large cache of gold bars in the area. The bars were buried during the Civil War.Stuart's Island is located near Lake Village on the northern corner of Lake Chicot. A tale of a treasure regarding a bandit by the name of John Murral, states that he may have buried two treasures on the Island in the early 1800's.The Madre Vena Treasure is reported to be in excess of $100 million in gold and silver bullion. Supposedly, the lost treasure is buried near Pineville.Jessie James the outlaw buried thousands in gold in the Brushy Mountains between Hot Springs and Plainview. The treasure was stolen from the Hot Springs stagecoach.Good luck in your search for hidden treasure.

Bottlecapbill

Feb 4, 2014
Sault St. Marie , Ontario Canada
Detector(s) used
AT PRO International, Blisstool V3, Makro Multi Kruzer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If only one man was killed in the attack, then why would they have left the gold behind? lol. They would have kept on truckin.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread