Armageddon: TV Tonight

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
This idea has been broached before by that great American genius Ted Turner. He forcasts a cannibalistic future.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no Armageddon is my detector died tonight :(

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

jeff of pa said:
no Armageddon is my detector died tonight :(

I would think this would indicate that the end times are in fact near..

Have you ever tried opossum? ..for lunch?

:wink:

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
texastee2007 said:
did Ted ever say how he would lower the population?
He has no intention of getting personally involved in any "bloodletting". No, he's simply commenting on how the population will be Dramatically reduced by starvation as food crops fail due to global warming and other extreme weather.
The term "natural attrition" comes to mind.
Related news this week is the world shortage of sugar due to too much rain in Brazil and too little in India.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/08/11/2652113.htm

B

BIG61AL

The earth is on an ever increasing growth of population that will eventually outpace out the ability to produce food. Clean water might show up first as a shortage before food. Countries with unstable governments and poor food producing regions/bad water will no doubt be the forefront of civil unrest. China and India have some serious population issues ahead of them. China might go as far as forced population reduction with visions of the "final solution" becoming a reality. Whole area may wiped clean. What a terrible future.

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

mcgearhead said:
I wasn't goin' to post here. Seeing who started this thread. But this does make some sense. Who did we borrow all of the money for all of those bailouts from ? Oh and the Chinese are not investing in our farmlands. They own it all. Rememeber when Mrs. Clinton put up America for collateral ?

mcgearhead post's "I wasn't goin' to post here. Seeing who started this thread" implying he has issues with intelligent debate. I am glad he chose to post. I really am. He then ad's "Rememeber when Mrs. Clinton put up America for collateral ?" Hmm?..not really...

I would open this thread for your Harvard educated brain...so please expound.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Intelligent debate", ROFL!! What's to debate? The end is coming? China has too many people? China owns too much of America? Armagedden is a possibllity? I don't see anything to debate. Make a truthful statement and then expect someone to argue with you? There's no debatable challenge here. C'mon Cappy have another shot and you can beat that. I've seen you do it. Monty

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

Monty said:
"Intelligent debate", ROFL!! What's to debate? The end is coming? China has too many people? China owns too much of America? Armagedden is a possibllity? I don't see anything to debate. Make a truthful statement and then expect someone to argue with you? There's no debatable challenge here. C'mon Cappy have another shot and you can beat that. I've seen you do it. Monty

You look familiar? I can't explain it..but I've seen you before. Where did you say you retired from what police dept.? I can't recall..please refresh my fading memory.

:wink:

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

Jules Vern I believe in his book/movie Time Machine sees predator vs prey all the way to its final end..cannibalism.

Some one know of a good recipe for human thigh bone for soup? Do we have a Tners in the Congo that might be able to help us?

8)

pygmy

Jul 4, 2008
Detector(s) used
hound dog
Cappy Z. said:
Jules Vern I believe in his book/movie Time Machine sees predator vs prey all the way to its final end..cannibalism.

Some one know of a good recipe for human thigh bone for soup? Do we have a Tners in the Congo that might be able to help us?

8)
Chickens and pigs when raised in cages limiting exercise, give us our tasteless white bloodless meat.
The well exercised human like a sheep has to be hung up for 12 hours else it will be too gamey for
our sensitive palates.

OP
OP
C

Cappy Z.

pigiron said:
Cappy Z. said:

8)

Someone pass me the Tabasco sauce....quick.
Chickens and pigs when raised in cages limiting exercise, give us our tasteless white bloodless meat.
The well exercised human like a sheep has to be hung up for 12 hours else it will be too gamey for
our sensitive palates.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FEDS GRANT EMINENT DOMAIN AS COLLATERAL TO CHINA FOR U.S. DEBTS!

I Hope they gave them DC :thumbsup:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are other ways the Chinese can effect us. Imagine 1.5 billion people standing on a chair and jumping off at the same time. That can't be good for anyone :dontknow:

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
I am glad for my old age,I wont probably live to see the world starve to death. there a few beautiful ladies that lood good enough to eat, but I will probably miss out there too. so when I go I hope to relieve some of the overcrowding. Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread