OP
OP
legend76

legend76

May 17, 2010
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another quote, "Some of these depository institutions provide coin and paper money services to many small depository institutions that do not obtain cash services directly from the Federal Reserve, according to the report."

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
legend76 said:
Another quote, "Some of these depository institutions provide coin and paper money services to many small depository institutions that do not obtain cash services directly from the Federal Reserve, according to the report."

I've been preaching this to anyone that would listen. In the case of Jacksonville's branch, Brinks and Loomis are Reserve vaults. Garda, Dunbar, and the like can't even sniff the front gate of the Reserve. They must source their inventory from Brinks or Loomis themselves. Restricting the companies who have access to the Reserve is another layer of security.

OP
OP
legend76

legend76

May 17, 2010
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diver_Down said:
legend76 said:

I've been preaching this to anyone that would listen. In the case of Jacksonville's branch, Brinks and Loomis are Reserve vaults. Garda, Dunbar, and the like can't even sniff the front gate of the Reserve. They must source their inventory from Brinks or Loomis themselves. Restricting the companies who have access to the Reserve is another layer of security.

Yep, that's why I started post. To clear things up (if you believe the article as a good source).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread