Diablo Arena

Greenie
Sep 9, 2016
Paraiso
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I felt bad being kind of different. New to this site, new to the US, and trying to write in English. My wife and I bought a computer that auto corrects and you can also speak what you want. It makes sense of what you say when you don't make sense. Some luck over the weekend. My first dollar! I didn't know what it was for the first day until someone told me. Never seen one before. A Sacagawea dollar. I wasn't even sure of the quarter too. I had to clean them just to see if they were American. I thought the dollar was a 50 centavos. Those 2 coins and the 2 dimes came from the beach. No gold this time but I'm still happy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 96
Upvote 15

david680

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2014
Salem, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The more you hunt and find stuff, and then come here and type it in, the better your English will get! See there, metal detecting is just you trying to learn better English! Doesn't work though, just check out some of us native speaker's posts.

Rogue Relic Hunter

Oct 3, 2016
Virginia Colony
Detector(s) used
DETECTORS: XP Deus WS-4, Garrett AT Pro and Pro-Pointer, Fisher CZ-5
TOOLS: Piranha shovel & R85 Military digger, both by Predator Tools
ATTIRE: Red Head brand Knee-High Waterproof Snake Boots
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
congrats!!!!! may you be as lucky on the next hunt!

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bien Venidos! Even an "ugly" dollar coin is uncommon. Go find the "Oro De Montezuma!" Happy Hunting, Sub 8-)

btjbtj

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2016
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro with NEL Big Coil DD. Garrett Pro-Pointer Plus.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Excellent! I love the Sacagawea dollars! You never see them in circulation anymore. Congratulations. -Lisa & John

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
My dad moved from Buenos Aires Argentina to the US at the age of 25. Within ten years he was fluent in English, married with kids, and with a PHD. Moving to a new country may be quite a shock at first, especially one that speaks a different language, but very soon you will be perfectly adjusted. Good luck in the hobby, TreasureNet is a huge help! Without TreasureNet I would have been completely lost in the hobby, so many good people on here willing to help! It looks as though you have caught the treasure hunting bug, good luck in future hunts, and cool finds!!
:skullflag:

coinman123

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2013
New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE (DST)
Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup)
15" T2 coil
Pro-Pointer
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Fisher F2
Fisher F-Point
Primary Interest:
Other
Excellent! I love the Sacagawea dollars! You never see them in circulation anymore. Congratulations. -Lisa & John

Only time I ever got a dollar coin in my change was earlier this year when I got a SBA Dollar in change at McDonald's. I was supposed to get a quarter and got a dollar :) Very rare to find them in circulation, let alone metal detecting!

ironman123

Sep 1, 2016
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400 w/DD Coil.
Nokta Makro Legend Pro Pak w/11" and 6" Coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread