Arrowhead

Huntress69

Tenderfoot
Sep 8, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this walking along the creek behind my house . I live in Marietta,Ohio and the pioneers of this town were Indians. We have a rich history. I don't know anything about arrowheads but this looks pretty nice to me

Attachments

• 15679312780577529512712291670693.jpg
    15679312780577529512712291670693.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 183
Upvote 25
Very nice point. I don't recognize the material but the point style looks very similar to a Hardin. The excellent Hardin workmanship is there. If you've never found an arrowhead and that's your first one...well, it's a beauty! Congrats. Gary

I found this walking along the creek behind my house . I live in Marietta,Ohio and the pioneers of this town were Indians. We have a rich history. I don't know anything about arrowheads but this looks pretty nice to me

That's really nice, congratulations! Looks like it's in great shape.

That's a beaut! Congratulations.

How 'bout a picture(s) with something for scale? That way those of us that know less about points can get an idea of it's size.

Grease

That a great looking one, congrats on the save

Welcome to tent from Upstate NY

Sweet find! :icon_thumleft:

Looks pretty nice to me too! Congrats!

Welcome to tnet!

That is a very nice find, and a first one at that! :icon_thumleft: Hopefully you are bitten with the artifact bug and return to your new hunting grounds and find some more really cool finds. Be sure to look for other different artifacts such as celts, axes, other artifacts that would be found in your area.

Its a stunner! Way to go on your first Native American point discovery. Sub 8-)

Excellent looking point ! It had to be a thrill to pick that one up.

Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Thats really cool we have many Indian trails Ive been looking for one of those for years thats SWEEEET Well done Tommy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back