Arrowheads and Pottery... Any advice? Worth?

Kretschy

Tenderfoot
Jan 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20 years ago, I inherited what I believe to be Indian arrowheads and pottery from Nephi, Utah. There are also a few rocks that I did not take pictures of. Anyone have any insight/advice/interest?

image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks!

Upvote 0

outlawatheart

Jan 19, 2011
Hamilton County IL.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX Spectrum
you sure can tell the top three came from the same place. nice group of points, blades and a nice little drill.:icon_thumright: The pot handle is cool too. Sorry I don't know the worth of them but someone on here will. I don't think very much though. But ya never know!! Welcome to the site Kretschy...

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are nice, but there is not a lot of value in what I see. I would be interested in the other rocks you did not photo. You never know what you may have. Welcome to Tnet:hello:

OP
OP
K

Kretschy

Tenderfoot
Jan 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are the rocks I have with the collection. Thanks for the help.

image.jpg
image.jpg

I probably know less about these rocks than I do about those points and pottery.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome to the site. stone maybe if you are lucky a total of $35 retail and the pottery figure $1-$4 each sherd. Nice starter collection. You can post the rocks in the rock forum somebody will tell you if you have any gem stones in the mix. Happy Hunting, rock

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread