Arrowheads, Metal Detecting, Shark Teeth! New YouTube channel

BrettCo124

Apr 29, 2009
Outside of Philadelphia, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Tesoro Sand Shark, Bazooka Gold Trap Mini, Gold Rush Nugget Bucket, Garrett Supersluice Gold Pans
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone,

I hope all is well and everybody has been out finding amazing things. I wanted to give a heads up for all who are interested: I started my own YouTube channel (East Coast Treasure Hunting) and would love it if you could subscribe to me if you enjoy what you see. It ranges from metal detecting in great places to finding a Megalodon tooth on a remote beach. I’ll keep exploring new, fascinating areas to provide more fun videos for ya’s!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO5az0MivoYjDoCgg7SC9Bw

I basically go out weekly, so I compile as many videos as possible. When I have enough (usually each hunt equals a video), I post a new one. I’m from Pennsylvania (Philly area). I typically travel to Maryland and New Jersey to search amazing places, too. And I’m expanding my horizons little by little, so keep your eyes open for more.

Hope you enjoy. And mods, I posted this question earlier to see if it’s okay for me to share my channel, and even reached out to some through a direct message. If this isn’t permitted, obviously just take it down. Since I do multiple things when I go out, I didn’t have one great spot to post this.

Thanks everybody, and thank you mods for taking care of the forum!

BrettCo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread