Arrr Mateys!

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Shiver me timbers Mateys, tis soon t'be "Talk Like a Pirate Day"!

As fer meself, I be a'lookin fer the Grey Clam agin. Aye, she be an elusive craft, she is but ifn' de Capn Monalicious be kind enuf to signs me on agin as her galley cook, I hopes we be a headin to Skull Island in search of booty and the Grey Clam.

Skull Island.jpg

And I has me a map wit which to tempt the GypsyWench to convine the Capn into signin me on.

Treasure map.jpg

An iffin she aseesit in her heart to do so, we'd be a headin' for some pirate fun, we be.....

Pirate fun.jpg

Avast me mateys, best ye be asigning up before we sails with the fair wind and the good tide.

Arrrrrrr......

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Maybe some of you scurvy dogs be needin' less'ns in talk'n like a pirate!

[youtube=425,350]fqMu6e5Dgtg[/youtube]

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/

[youtube=425,350]PIwMbQXiAyI[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]XrT8OQ5Jq-o[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]nd8mpjkFt6I[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]Z5E-vGfDgBw[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]0iRCOeaTI2o[/youtube]

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Arrrr.....Ye slimey landlubbers.

Ye best be a' listnin to me Matey Jimmy Boy. We sailed many a fiar trade wind, him an me amd he knows what 'es talkin about. Ifin ye wants to sail wit Capn Monalicious, First Mate Gypsy Wench, Jimmy Boy and meself, ye best be a'learnin how to talk proper.

Aaarrrrrrrr......

Hemisteve

Feb 21, 2008
N. Nevada
Detector(s) used
Goldmaster V/Sat and MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aghrrrrrr, Me mate,
I,d rather be sailin thy mighty seas alone, than be explorin thy mighty grey clam. Capt'n black told me mate thy grey clam tis full of scurvy and not fit oer man or beast.

Hey, you started it.
Good one
Steve

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Avast Mateys,

be der anyone out der that be a'joinin me to rescure our Capn Monalicious and Jimmy Boy Zestypants? Twill be a fierce and bloody battle with that Wench Cyn and her scurvy crew of the Sin-angyl.

Aye, me canna do it by meself...as ye can see from the carvin I made of meself I've a bit of a'handicap:

cook.jpg

I be asking all ye that have ye a pair....and some that wishes dey do to serach hi and low fer Capn Morgan to help us with de rescue.....Arrrrr

Morgan.jpg

Heer be his likin if'n ye should see him.

Arrrrrr...Capn Licious, I be ready to make ye some pies iffin we can finds you and Jimmy Boy. Beggin the Capn's pardon Ma'am...but what ye and Jimmy Boy be up to that gets the two of ye locked in the dingy dungeon? Do ye happin to know the whereabouts of ye First Mate Gypsy Wench? Word has it she be a moved somewheres to the south.
And do ye know the whereabouts of the yellow-haired wench ye gave me on the last sailin? me tinks she run off with that scum of a barnacle Capn Jack Sparrow.... Arrrr......

I hope your trusty parrot gets this message to ye in time to keeps ye from paying your weight in booty to ye captors.

Arrrr...

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Twill be a fierce and bloody battle indeed! Nothin be left of Zestypants and Monalicious if they keeps sneakin outta the dingy dungeon to plead with cookie Wes for pies! Back to the dungeon with ye Zestypants if'n ye know what is good fer yerself and that wench Monalicious!! Arrrrr

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Montana Jim said:
Holy moly - starting this early? :tard:

I'll see you on the 19th! ;D

Aye Zesty...just like that Cookie Wes to be trying to set sail before the mast is up ::)...I am enjoying the plunder of our last voyage on a deserted island with me Captain Jack....when the rum runs out i will be meeting up with ye and Monalicious and we will be taking care on that wench Sin-nagl and Cookie Wes

Attachments

• lips.gif
    lips.gif
    10.8 KB · Views: 217
  • lips.gif
    lips.gif
    10.8 KB · Views: 212

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Montana Jim said:

Montana Jimmy, what kind of pirate says "Holy Moly"?? Er......ye be sucky at piratespeake.....arghh!! :icon_pirat:
Quit ye temptin' to jump ship, Zestypants. Yer arsedeep in deese thread whether ye wants ta be or nots. :D

Sinangyl.jpg

(PS. Sinangyle...I love your belt. Did you get it at that new store at the mall.....Gigantic Pirate Belts R Us?? :icon_pirat: )

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Aye Zesty...just like that Cookie Wes to be trying to set sail before the mast is up ::)...I am enjoying the plunder of our last voyage on a deserted island with me Captain Jack....when the rum runs out i will be meeting up with ye and Monalicious and we will be taking care on that wench Sin-nagl and Cookie Wes
[/quote]

Gypsy Wench, wye ye a being to string me to the nearst yardarm. Me thought ye liked me pies. I've no desire to be hooked in the same dory wit the wench Cynangyl...she be a better cook 'n me and nobody would eat me pies!

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Mona Lisa said:
Montana Jim said:

What kind of pirate says "Holy Moly"?? Er......ye be sucky at piratese.....arghh!! :icon_pirat:

Quit ye tempin' to jump ship, Zestypants. Yer arse deep in theese thread weather ye wants ta be or nots. :D

Arrrr.... Capn licious, me thought ye and Jimmy Boy had yeselfs locked up in the dungeon together. What ye be a'doing to Jimmy Boy to make him sail a'nuther craft besides yourn?

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Aye me Lads an' Lassies, Ye best be a followin the orders of Capn Monalicious. Get yeselves aboard so's we can ride wit the high tide. I'll be amakin me pies for the Capn but witout me wench as our trusty Capn has failed to bring her aboard so donot be agettin yourn swashy boots up inta your cracks if there be a few teardrops on me pie crusts! :crybaby2:

Here's ahopin our crusty Capn has a bit of fun for her crew as we be a sailin off inta the unknown:

Pirate fun.jpg

Arrrrr......

Attachments

• Pirate fun.jpg
    Pirate fun.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 113

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
'Appy Talk Like A Pirate Day you scurvy deck scrubbin, rum chugg'n, treasure seek'n,land lubbers.

I, alas, will not be able to join the crew 'till my work here is done... this eve I hope to sail with Capt'n Monalicious and what crew there may be assembled... since I can only talk like a pirate on my time off. :tard:

Wes - you pie cook'n lubber... it filled my chest with hearty laughter when thou said: " ... swashy boots up inta your cracks".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread