Art and Fenix: Tunnel Advice

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tubedec A9000, Mineoro FG90, OKM Bionic X4
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Art, Fenix.

My team and I are involved in a search for a target that was detected by the FG90, confirmed by Mineoro 2 box, my own devices and the examiner.
The area is a forrest. Underground tunnels were already identified and penetrated but there are some of them that are blocked at some points.
We need to know if there are tunnels also under the detection point as we have logistic and digging limitations in the surface.

Question: Have any of you guys ever used the examiner to identify underground voids or tunnels?
If so, how precise did you find it and how do you do it?

We are importing an imager but besides the logistic limitations I have already mentioned, it will take time to arrive.

Thanks in advance.

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
Maybe it joins up to those super deep tunnels the Japanese dug in the Philippines to hide trillions in gold !!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey hung…The only way that I can locate tunnels is by using mental dowsing and a few tricks..When you locate a tunnel hold a small automotive light bulb in your hand with the rods. And check it again…then try ½ oz glass gold vial both open and with the lid off… My rods will close on tunnels and stay closed as long as I am above the tunnel..Art

Rudy(CA)

Sep 24, 2004
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey hung…The only way that I can locate tunnels is by using mental dowsing and a few tricks..When you locate a tunnel hold a small automotive light bulb in your hand with the rods. And check it again…then try ½ oz glass gold vial both open and with the lid off… My rods will close on tunnels and stay closed as long as I am above the tunnel..Art

What kind of automotive bulb? A dome light bulb? :sign13:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
What kind of automotive bulb? A dome light bulb?
You can use any type of bulb you are comfortable with as long as it is not broken..The one in my pack is T631..Art

OP
OP
hung

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
aarthrj3811 said:

Humm... So you do not use the examiner for that and apparently it cannot be done.
Interesting that I think I remember in old threads in this forum as early as 2002 or something in which Ranger stated that the examiner could do it. Maybe I'm wrong. Anyway, I will ask RT about it. Fenix did not answer as maybe he is out in the field.

Well Art, regarding you method, I congratulate you, but I'm not like you. I'm not a dowser. Never tried dowsing. So I'm afraid I cannot do what you suggest.
Thanks for your tips anyway.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey hung…Thre is an old method for the old old units..Tried it but did not like it..Art

Attachments

• Hung.jpg
    Hung.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 231

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
SWR said:
Rudy(CA) said:
aarthrj3811 said:

What kind of automotive bulb? A dome light bulb? :sign13:

Sounds like voodoo.

There is a 50/50 chance waving a rubber chicken while holding dowsing rods will have the same effect as holding a small automotive light bulb :::snork:::

Come on you guys, everyone knows the chicken holds the
bulb while you hold the chicken and the rods, it's not nice
to confuse people.

Attachments

• Clucker9000LRL.JPG
    Clucker9000LRL.JPG
    3.1 KB · Views: 198
OP
OP
hung

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey hung…Thre is an old method for the old old units..Tried it but did not like it..Art

Thanks Art, but this appears not reliable.
I sent an email to RT. Will post the answer.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Country rock is a geological term meaning the rock native to an area. It is similar and in many cases interchangeable with the terms basement and wall rocks.
The term is used to denote the usual strata of a region in relation to the rock which is being discussed or observed.
The following are areas in geology when the term country rock is used;
• Intrusive settings; when describing a pluton or dike one may describe the igneous rock as intruding the surrounding country rock, the rock into which the pluton has intruded.
• In describing the texture or structure of lit-par-lit intrusion, the intrusive is described in relation to the country rock or wall rock
• Alluvial settings; when describing recent alluvium the material that has arrived through volcanic, glacial or fluvial action can be described as a veneer on the country rock
Not to swift on terminology are you SWR..Do you need us to explain pluton, dike, lit-par-lit intrusions..Everyone should know what volcanic, glacial or fluvial actions but if you do not understand them we can tell you…Art

OP
OP
hung

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
aarthrj3811 said:
Country rock is a geological term meaning the rock native to an area. It is similar and in many cases interchangeable with the terms basement and wall rocks.
The term is used to denote the usual strata of a region in relation to the rock which is being discussed or observed.
The following are areas in geology when the term country rock is used;
• Intrusive settings; when describing a pluton or dike one may describe the igneous rock as intruding the surrounding country rock, the rock into which the pluton has intruded.
• In describing the texture or structure of lit-par-lit intrusion, the intrusive is described in relation to the country rock or wall rock
• Alluvial settings; when describing recent alluvium the material that has arrived through volcanic, glacial or fluvial action can be described as a veneer on the country rock
Not to swift on terminology are you SWR..Do you need us to explain pluton, dike, lit-par-lit intrusions..Everyone should know what volcanic, glacial or fluvial actions but if you do not understand them we can tell you…Art

Art, RT replied. It seems to match some of your tips on country rock. Also they stated that when you tune to the country rock, when over a cavity of air or tunnel, the antenna will swing to the opposite side.
There is also a beta function for this using the COS key.
They have tested and told me to be reliable. Problem is that the tunnels are not country rock. They are made of antique bricks and stones. This is a man made tunnel vey well built. If their theory is right I would have to tune to the bricks first underground.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~
eh? Taking a step backwards into the fabrication that calculators can somehow produce various frequencies by keystrokes?
How long is the pro-fraud crowd going to try and milk this lie?
Country rock is a geological term meaning the rock native to an area.
Pardon me for answering a question about using LRL’s on this forum…We are just trying to put information on here that will help all the treasure hunters who own these devices. And yes geological terms are a big part of ever search. I purposely did not include the diagrams from Ranger Tell in my post as I did not want to give you anything to “eyeball”.
9001 LRL and MFD users will go into the field and enjoy their hobby of Treasure Hunting
Soon to be 10,000 then 15,000 and then even more
And Millions of Dowsers will also be using their Dowsing Rods

Ted Groves

Aug 26, 2009
Planet Earth
Detector(s) used
(G&T-C) = gullible and technically-challenged
My team and I are involved in a search.....

Yeah, sure you are, Hung.

And, my team and I are involved in revealing the truth about fraudulent LRLs to the world. Guess which one of us will succeed first in what we are involved in?

Hint: We have already succeeded. :laughing9: Take your head out of the sand, Hung, and join the ranks of the informed.

:laughing7:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Saturna~
I would have thought 'Heavy Metal' would be more appropriate for gold hunting.
What does Heavy Metal Music have to do with Treasure Hunting ~SWR~
no...you 'rock'

~Teddy~
And, my team and I are involved in revealing the truth about fraudulent LRLs to the world. Guess which one of us will succeed first in what we are involved in?
Hint: We have already succeeded. Take your head out of the sand, Hung, and join the ranks of the informed.
I see your are still trying to spread rumors..Art

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Sorry, was doing some field work. I usually hunt in swamps or Islands. No tunnels to deal with. The Arc-Logger and a Gemini lll would be my choice. Did you use the depth on the Examiner? I'd get the dowsers to look at it.

OP
OP
hung

hung

Jul 16, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
fenixdigger said:
Sorry, was doing some field work. I usually hunt in swamps or Islands. No tunnels to deal with. The Arc-Logger and a Gemini lll would be my choice. Did you use the depth on the Examiner? I'd get the dowsers to look at it.

Thanks Fenix.
Studying the case deeper, I think the best solution is to map all the tunnels discovered so far, plot it in google earth and see the patterns that come out.
I already have some procedures to test and check with the RT. As I said, we have limitations to do it on the surface with big equipment.
We'll see.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread