Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi clv of Santee,
Interesting article though it is not quite accurate as many detectorists do their best to return articles to the person or family of the person who lost them. The article does leave a clue as to which are the best beaches, the ones more heavily used. Typical targets are pocket spills in the blanket area and jewelry out where the water is and of course there are the unusual spots determined by the folks that happen to find a little sheltered spot along the beach.

You've quite an arsenal of detectors! I see you used to have a GMT, did you use it at the beach or in the hills? I still own a GMT as its the only prospecting machine that I've been successful with in finding gold in the NorCal hills. Have a good week...................63bkpkr

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I was looking forward to reading this article, got a couple paragraphs in and BINGO, I had to unblock their site to read further. And I do use an ad blocker, and I ain't going to unblock anyone just for the sake of reading a little further.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread